PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Johan Potter

Platinian
May 5, 2020
Malmö
Hi, I just installed the 4.6.0 but it crashes. See attached image...
Screenshot_2022-10-16-13-11-45-51_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg

Please advice? Signed version, on a OnePlus 9 pro. Have runner earlier versions before without any trouble.

Charmb

Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
uk
Am i safe to participate in full marks if i have 800 energy already from the cheat before the event started? I plan to keep cheats off till it ends(although I turned them on to get the new outfits in shop, was that a mistake?).
Also what's with the comments from the 2 people above me that look like they were posted by bots?

Ladybug92

Platinian
Dec 5, 2021
Portugal
still no ban!!! I think it's safe to say you can hoard pages like energy, just don't convert into notebooks. JC detects notebooks. Convert the pages slowly however I feel safe to use the hack on my main year 6 account. Buy creatures/pets slowly and you will be ok.
Nice. Thank you very much for trying and telling us. I will buy it too :) and will keep the pages until i really need it.

Reactions: mishadicaprio

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa
Am i safe to participate in full marks if i have 800 energy already from the cheat before the event started? I plan to keep cheats off till it ends(although I turned them on to get the new outfits in shop, was that a mistake?).
Also what's with the comments from the 2 people above me that look like they were posted by bots?
they aren't bots, a lot of non English speaking people use this website! :) just don't participate in Full Marks ever it's not worth it. You are safe hoarding energy I have been playing for years and have thousands and no issues. You are also safe buying clothes to level up your stats. Just worry about notebooks

Charmb

Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
uk
they aren't bots, a lot of non English speaking people use this website! :) just don't participate in Full Marks ever it's not worth it. You are safe hoarding energy I have been playing for years and have thousands and no issues. You are also safe buying clothes to level up your stats. Just worry about notebooks
Am I safe having the mod installed if its turned off or is there a way to go to default game? Looks like theres a mod player in my full marks roster, i'm not taking part in it but I saw another comment that if someone gets reported they investigate the whole roster

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic