PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ghastlyghosthd

Platinian
Oct 4, 2022
South Africa
So I have a question, I'm kind of a completionist and one chocolate frog (the signed one) didn't count in my collections so I was wondering before I contact JC to add it in what should I try to get rid of? I have like 4k energy so I'm trying to get rid of that, I have over 2k notebooks of each more or less, 10k pages, more or less all the clothing in the shops, gems and coins are no problem since I have like 0, and I'm at end of year 4 while unlocked all creatures at level 6 atm, I've never been banned before hence why I'm being cautious and asking for advice and tips and level attributes is like 30 all and I have most/all my friends maxed in dating,friendship except Hagrid and Talbott. Also does time matter on how long you were playing since I think it's like 2 weeks old? Also forgot to mention I have all pets
And forgot to mention 10k food

Charmb

Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
uk
How long should I wait after full marks event to turn mods back on? There was an obvious modder in my fm group so I don't know if thats me automatically banned if someone else reported them

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic