PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Is it safe to fast pass the carnival event? I realised there are still some days left and I have completed the event until the last diamond reward. Now I am nervous. Has anyone completed the event and is still safe?

Galadriel_INIT

Platinian
Dec 5, 2021
Pennsylvania
For those struggling with getting banned during full marks, if you keep an eye on Hogwarts Mystery reddit and/discord, you can find out when a full marks event is going to be released, and avoid logging in completely during the event. You can also try staying completely logged out of the game until maybe an hour before the full marks event is over if you really want to get the prize, and it's usually pretty easy to get 1st place without being banned and without cheating because you will usually be put in a relatively inactive group when you wait to log in until the event is almost over.

Galadriel_INIT

Platinian
Dec 5, 2021
Pennsylvania
Is it safe to fast pass the carnival event? I realised there are still some days left and I have completed the event until the last diamond reward. Now I am nervous. Has anyone completed the event and is still safe?
Not sure. I avoided this carnival because I'm not a fan of the furniture set (too Slytherin for my Ravenclaw, lol). Also, last time there was a carnival event, it bugged out on me, and I was stuck at one of the booths for almost the entire thing. I can't imagine it would be unsafe to complete this event though. There's no competition between other players, so there's no way for people to report you during the carnival event.

cam22

Rookie
Oct 24, 2022
Argentina
Hi, does anyone know how/where i can download this new version? I already have a mod from october 2019 and im worried i'll lose all my progress if i update it

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Hi, does anyone know how/where i can download this new version? I already have a mod from october 2019 and im worried i'll lose all my progress if i update it
You will not lose your progress if 1. you are logged to facebook, 2. if you simply overread the new download with your old version without uninstalling the game. Simply download the newest version from this site and install it over your old one.

LEgi0n

Platinian
Jun 27, 2018
Germany
For those struggling with getting banned during full marks, if you keep an eye on Hogwarts Mystery reddit and/discord, you can find out when a full marks event is going to be released, and avoid logging in completely during the event. You can also try staying completely logged out of the game until maybe an hour before the full marks event is over if you really want to get the prize, and it's usually pretty easy to get 1st place without being banned and without cheating because you will usually be put in a relatively inactive group when you wait to log in until the event is almost over.
Alternatively, if you want to play the game without getting into Full Marks, keep your game "out-of-date".
Usually you only will be sorted into a Full Marks group if your game is up-to-date.

Can't get checked/banned if you aren't even getting into the Full Marks event ;)

Reactions: serhiy1994

LEgi0n

Platinian
Jun 27, 2018
Germany
The only thing I'd advise against is to buy the 2x boost with the currency hack.
The last time I tried to get the boost with the hack, an error message appeared and the game crashed (also I suspect that the error flagged my account which resulted in a ban of said account).

As long as you use your own gems to buy the boost, you should be fine.

Vanessa1903

Platinian
Apr 1, 2021
Europe
When you say "don't play" do you mean you don't open the app at all for those days the event is happening? Or is it safe to play the game as long as you don't earn points for FMs and HP?
I meant that I don’t earn points for those 3vents. For full marks it’s easy because you need to validate a square to earn points. But it’s trickier for house pride because house points are automatically validated so you need to avoid any activity that may make you earn house points (classes, some side quests, end of year etc...)

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa
If you got banned start over now. October-December has the best prizes and you can level up quickly with the cheat. Just be careful and understand some people pay real money to play this game so not the end of the world!

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic