PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
What happens next? Do we need to use official until events end right?
Sorry, double post, the message didnt send complete:

What happens next? Do we need to use official until events end right? Or can i use the mod but dont collect the rewards? I'm paranoid, i got my year 4 account banned (and i even used the mod lol), so i dont want to lose another acc :C (it was character since the game came out, but i left the game on 2019, i came back a few days ago, and then boom, ban)

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Sorry, double post, the message didnt send complete:

What happens next? Do we need to use official until events end right? Or can i use the mod but dont collect the rewards? I'm paranoid, i got my year 4 account banned (and i even used the mod lol), so i dont want to lose another acc :C (it was character since the game came out, but i left the game on 2019, i came back a few days ago, and then boom, ban)
To be on the safe side, do not play/log in at all until the FM ends that is until Nov 3rd 7pm UTC. They have the event countdown on Reddit if you want to be sure.

Reactions: NathanaelEKRH
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic