PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
The slug invasion is out now so I wanted to log in. Is it safe if I log during HP without earning any house points? I just want to get the pages from the tappies.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
if i made the new one on my second space, can i move it to my main space?
This is something I haven't had experimented on since I have yet experienced ban hammer ever since I began playing (let's keep it that way 😂). But, from the older comments I've read, apparently if you use the signed APK, they read your device when you get banned, thus you can't play in your main space ever again. Unless you use the unsigned one, but for that you need to root your device. Better play it on BlueStacks or Nox for that case. Well, correct me if I'm wrong.

This fellow has experimented on it before.
If it's on your phone, create new account from your computer with BlueStacks 5
If you reset your phone you can create new account but I don't recommend it,you to do it only because one game
I have 3 phones 🤣 and tested it works without problem

yanyaan20

Platinian
Oct 11, 2022
Hogwarts
But, from the older comments I've read, apparently if you use the signed APK, they read your device when you get banned, thus you can't play in your main space ever again. Unless you use the unsigned one, but for that you need to root your device.
so, if i play in my main space and i'm not sigin the game, than when i get banned, i still can start a new game on my main space but for that, i must need root my device? :face12:

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
so, if i play in my main space and i'm not sigin the game, than when i get banned, i still can start a new game on my main space but for that, i must need root my device? :face12:
Theoretically, you should be able to. With the root device, use the unsigned apk and lucky patcher to fully patch the app signature verification. You should look for G-Bo's full instruction. If not for I only have one mobile device, I'd definitely experiment on it. My computer has better game to play than this.

Or just install a virtual space (e.g. Parallel Space) in your main space and play your game there.

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
If it's on your phone, create new account from your computer with BlueStacks 5
If you reset your phone you can create new account but I don't recommend it,you to do it only because one game
I have 3 phones 🤣 and tested it works without problem
That's weird, i got banned (legit account, JC didn't care lol), i just uninstalled the app, then installed from Playstore, create a new character and then link with Facebook, and shazam, new character, same old facebook acc xD

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic