PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa
but is it still safe if i buy with real diamonds?
no, they have a system in place once the event is over to see which accounts participated in the event. You may think you are safe now but the ban will happen once the event is over. I know it's tempting but not worth it.

Lilivi

Platinian
Jun 14, 2022
Brasil
eI'm reading the comments talking about the brilliant bargain event and I'm worried I bought everything using the mod 😐

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
no, they have a system in place once the event is over to see which accounts participated in the event. You may think you are safe now but the ban will happen once the event is over. I know it's tempting but not worth it.
Welp.... Perhaps my time has come xD
Greed took over me and I brought stuff on brilliant bargains

Will also report if I get banned or not after it is over

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
I only bought 1 outfit with real diamonds that I'm saving, I don't buy pages or other things
but you're right, it's not worth getting ban over it

prince1972

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
egypt
I am very tempted to buy loads of the time toffee . bought loads of books and creature food on the 2 previous bargains and got away with it.but u seem sure of the ban this time. so i think i will pass this one

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic