PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

NevoISR

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 30, 2017
G-Bo ッ
Best game to be modded ever.
i hope you'll find a way to hack the Attribute, it takes alot of time to get it.
(maybe ever skip the "introes" every conversation or "spell interview")

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
G-Bo ッ
Best game to be modded ever.
i hope you'll find a way to hack the Attribute, it takes alot of time to get it.
(maybe ever skip the "introes" every conversation or "spell interview")
I made the attributes 1-98 for 1 month :pepe003:
But it's really annoying to go to classes all the time :pepe006:

Sock-Monkey

Platinian
Jun 6, 2019
Spain
Hello guys, I want to ask you for a link or another site where I can download a hacked Harry Potter game? Because the hack is on this site, the company has given me a band, and I cannot play again with this mod.
You will still be banned even if you install another mod.
If you linked your previous account to a Facebook account, you could start over.

NevoISR

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 30, 2017
I made the attributes 1-98 for 1 month :pepe003:
But it's really annoying to go to classes all the time :pepe006:
WHAT?
Bro imaging doing the same class like 100 times to get 5000xp (i don't count side answers/+10 points every time you complete them.)

V.Dsimp

Platinian
Dec 8, 2021
Unknown
And if I did not create a Facebook account in my old account?
Well sadly, since you have been banned you can consider your account in the game is no more, so you will need to create a new one I mean a new character.

It's okay it happened to me once, I lost my old account and I couldn't recover it because I wasn't connected with Facebook 🥲

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic