PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

V.Dsimp

Platinian
Dec 8, 2021
Unknown
And if I did not create a Facebook account in my old account?
Well sadly, since you have been banned you can consider your account in the game is no more, so you will need to create a new one I mean a new character.

It's okay it happened to me once, I lost my old account and I couldn't recover it because I wasn't connected with Facebook 🥲

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
WHAT?
Bro imaging doing the same class like 100 times to get 5000xp (i don't count side answers/+10 points every time you complete them.)
It's easy but the trick is to start after you begin the second year at school,because after you meet with Bill Weasley it start to be more difficult and slowly :face02:

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
Well sadly, since you have been banned you can consider your account in the game is no more, so you will need to create a new one I mean a new character.

It's okay it happened to me once, I lost my old account and I couldn't recover it because I wasn't connected with Facebook 🥲
But I can't build a new character! Because when I download a game from a site it still bans

Sock-Monkey

Platinian
Jun 6, 2019
Spain
And if I did not create a Facebook account in my old account?
I'm not sure. Linking a Facebook account is very important since it saves your game progress. That's why I always do that.
That is to say, I think you can't play the game anymore unless you change devices.
But that's my experience with bans. Hope someone else in here can shed some light on the matter.

NevoISR

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 30, 2017
Lets say i need 1000 exp.
every 8h class i finish in 3 minutes and 15 seconds and i get 100 exp.
it will take me 32 minutes and 30 seconds to get 1000 exp (if i complete the class like an NPC xD).
THAT'S SO LONG!

Valmort

Platinian
Jul 19, 2020
Zagreb
I'm not sure. Linking a Facebook account is very important since it saves your game progress. That's why I always do that.
That is to say, I think you can't play the game anymore unless you change devices.
But that's my experience with bans. Hope someone else in here can shed some light on the matter.
Techically it depends on do you get banned on account connected to fb or device itself(for me example i got banned for fb connected account and now i cant use that facebook to save but i can use same device still)

Sock-Monkey

Platinian
Jun 6, 2019
Spain
Techically it depends on do you get banned on account connected to fb or device itself(for me example i got banned for fb connected account and now i cant use that facebook to save but i can use same device still)
They didn't use a Facebook account to save the game, so I'm pretty sure the developers banned the device for using mods.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021

Were you able to play the game again and again and how?

Jan 28, 2021
I had an old account get banned that was linked to facebook on my old phone. I've just made a new facebook account on my pc to link to my current account on this phone using the modded apk, but I keep getting the error "Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later." after every attempt. I've also tried deleting all Facebook related apps and removing the saved Facebook accounts off of the device as well going into the Facebook settings > websites and apps and removing the game attachment (expired) from my old account and checking to see if it's even been attached to the new one. I'm out of ideas. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong exactly?

V.Dsimp

Platinian
Dec 8, 2021
Unknown
Were you able to play the game again and again and how?
Well I tried something called 'second space' it's either on your phone or you can download an app with the same name.

This 'second space' will allow you to create a copy of an app you want with a new everything it's like having a new phone.

But you said you were banned without linking with Facebook so the game might actually banned your whole device... I'm not sure if it's going to work for you but there is no harm in trying.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٢١٦_٢٣٤٧٤٥_Google Play Store.jpg
Well I tried something called 'second space' it's either on your phone or you can download an app with the same name.

This 'second space' will allow you to create a copy of an app you want with a new everything it's like having a new phone.

But you said you were banned without linking with Facebook so the game might actually banned your whole device... I'm not sure if it's going to work for you but there is no harm in trying.
Can you tell me which one is the application?

Reactions: Fruivo
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic