PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
im sorry but im stupid asf. where can i find link?
Go to the first page of this thread. If the link is hidden, just like the page. You'll get the link. Next time when you log in. Simply search Hogwarts mystery and click on search only title. You won't get this thread. Hope this helps.

MamaFlex

Rookie
Dec 23, 2022
I have yet tested this claim, but I assume if you link your account to a Facebook acc, then your game saves will be recorded by Facebook from then on. So, when you clear your game data, that means you delete your saves from Facebook, not from your device and then can you start a new one. Also, the majority of us use the signed APK, the game's code registered with our device, so we need to direct that to a Facebook acc rather than our device. If it doesn't work, try using a virtual space such as Parallel Space and install your game there or if your smartphone has a second space feature, utilize that.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic