PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

nazim10

Platinian
May 14, 2023
Algeria
Just a couple of questions:

Is buying energy necessery? I mean, the mod have the "No Energy Cost" feature, which is better in my opinion.
The Notebooks can't be modded, but how about pages?

kemafi8752

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
here
Just a couple of questions:

Is buying energy necessery? I mean, the mod have the "No Energy Cost" feature, which is better in my opinion.
The Notebooks can't be modded, but how about pages?
That's true but it would suck if not being able to buy energy with gems also extended to the free gem purchases though. It's so useful to use gems to skip timers, and purchase things for free (including pages when they have them) during Brilliant Bargains events. Hopefully, a solution can be found.

Reactions: Bubiii

Lina93

Platinian
Apr 5, 2022
West Bengal
That's true but it would suck if not being able to buy energy with gems also extended to the free gem purchases though. It's so useful to use gems to skip timers, and purchase things for free (including pages when they have them) during Brilliant Bargains events. Hopefully, a solution can be found.
"instant mission" feature wouldn't work anymore too??🥺🥺 I thought only "free shopping" isn't working in the store section..I really hope they find a solution for the gem hack..otherwise it will be very difficult to play

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Well now, that depends. Is the issue gem related, or energy related. If there's something wrong with using gems, then I agree, it's a huge blow. But if you can't buy just the energy, then it's not that bad.
We also only can say for sure after those events are up to see how it all plays out.

Ukoru

Platinian
Oct 22, 2019
Guatemala
I'm just curious, is it possible to transfer your acount from a phone to another with a transfer data app or something like that?

Fruitloop_21

Platinian
Aug 24, 2020
Spain
Hi all, I've been banned from the game now which is a shame as I was up to date and been playing for years! I know I won't ever get it back but is there a way I'd be able to play the game from the beginning on my device that was banned? Or is there any way possible of being able to get my game back at all? Any advice would be much appreciated

Fruitloop_21

Platinian
Aug 24, 2020
Spain
@alegr Thanks for your post it's very helpful. I thought it was my Energy but I got banned when House Pride was going & the number 1 person had an extremely high score. I can't play this Version anymore unfortunately but I found one that works. I was yr 7 lol. Do you think if I log in with the normal version of the game during HP & FM they can still detect I play a modded version? Cuz esp in the beginning I want to collect the daily rewards.
I was banned too and I was up to date in year 7, I guess you haven't got your account back? Have you started from the beginning again or did you manage to get your account back somehow?

Luna_Swift

Platinian
Feb 1, 2022
Germany
I was banned too and I was up to date in year 7, I guess you haven't got your account back? Have you started from the beginning again or did you manage to get your account back somehow?

Hey I started again. I'm in Year 4 now. Sucks but it's also kinda cool to see the changes they have made.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic