PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Luna_Swift

Platinian
Feb 1, 2022
Germany
I was banned too and I was up to date in year 7, I guess you haven't got your account back? Have you started from the beginning again or did you manage to get your account back somehow?

Hey I started again. I'm in Year 4 now. Sucks but it's also kinda cool to see the changes they have made.

Luna_Swift

Platinian
Feb 1, 2022
Germany
I was banned too and I was up to date in year 7, I guess you haven't got your account back? Have you started from the beginning again or did you manage to get your account back somehow?
Also some ppl said if you put your device back to the original state how you bought it you can play on it again. I played on my tablet before I now play on my phone.

Reactions: Fruitloop_21

alegr

Rookie
Mar 18, 2023
USA
Sorry to ask if it's not too much description, what made you get banned? I sort of am curious what really triggers them to check an account out.

I'm not the person you're replying to, but you can pretty much only get banned if you participate in Full Marks or House Pride events (aka the events in which you are ranked against other players in a group). In those events people can report other players, and if anyone in your group gets reported then the whole group is investigated for unusual activity. If you are playing a modded game or are moving through the game too quickly (like a year in a couple of days) you'll be banned and if you are modded you're unfortunately never getting that account back.

So if you're playing a modded game just don't log in during the FM or HP events (you can find out when those are happening on the subreddit or discord).

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I'm aware but is it only FM and HP?
It's only those 2 as far as the events are concened. It's not a 100% ban (as I've logged on multiple times during FM in the past), but the problem is that even if one person in the group is reported for cheating, ALL accounts in the group get checked, so even if you log on and don't cheat during that period, all of your past actions will still get checked.

Fruitloop_21

Platinian
Aug 24, 2020
Spain
Hey I started again. I'm in Year 4 now. Sucks but it's also kinda cool to see the changes they have made.
Did you manage to start again with the same device? Also are you playing properly or still using this mod?
I want to start again on my main device but still says I'm banned even though I've changed my Facebook details :(

Fruitloop_21

Platinian
Aug 24, 2020
Spain
Sorry to ask if it's not too much description, what made you get banned? I sort of am curious what really triggers them to check an account out.
I actually have no idea but I did log in during full Mark's again and I never actually played whilst it was going and last I checked it the top person was on like 5000 with a day to go whilst I was on 0 which is annoying. I also have about 70000 energy so I dont know if they've picked up on that also.....

Fruitloop_21

Platinian
Aug 24, 2020
Spain
It's only those 2 as far as the events are concened. It's not a 100% ban (as I've logged on multiple times during FM in the past), but the problem is that even if one person in the group is reported for cheating, ALL accounts in the group get checked, so even if you log on and don't cheat during that period, all of your past actions will still get checked.
I was on about 70,000 energy so they may have picked up on that. Also you say that it's not a 100% ban so does that mean there's a possibility of actually getting my account back somehow?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I was on about 70,000 energy so they may have picked up on that. Also you say that it's not a 100% ban so does that mean there's a possibility of actually getting my account back somehow?
Having a high amount of energy won't necessarily get you banned, though I have heard that having more than 600 energy AND not having spent real money on the game flags your account as a likely cheater. The flagged accounts are likely placed together during group events which then means that if one account is reported, all of the accounts are then checked manually.

As for the "100%" thing, if your account is banned it will stay banned unless it's overturned, which is practicaly unheard of. What I meant was that merely joining a full marks won't get you banned, it's only if there is report of cheating of anyone in the group that you will get checked.

I've got lucky, as all the groups I have joined have had low scores with no one cheating, so I have never been checked by JC for cheating. Also, I spent ~£10 on the game a while back which hopefully means my account avoided ever getting flagged, though I now only use the "unlimited energy" cheat rather than stockpilling energy after I heard abount accounts getting flagged.

Reactions: EtherealLith

palpablenotion

Platinian On Fire
Jun 26, 2020
USA
I actually have no idea but I did log in during full Mark's again and I never actually played whilst it was going and last I checked it the top person was on like 5000 with a day to go whilst I was on 0 which is annoying. I also have about 70000 energy so I dont know if they've picked up on that also.....
I make sure to never use the energy cheat once it hits 500. In fact, I try to keep under top, but that's just me. For Full Marks events, I usually ignore and NEVER OPEN until the last day, grouped with slackers that way. I always worry too much of any one thing will tip it. I've heard rumors that they have flagged accounts for people they think are cheating and group them in some events. Considering you can't use the currency hack on FM without it crashing, you have to spend real gems now. So it is both the easiest way to get caught and also a kind of forces true spending or work.

Although I think the fact that I've used a legit version and spent real money helps shield me a bit. I'm still pisser about a bakery game that I spent a bunch of money on and used a harmless mod that was not competitive at all and I got banned. Like, I'm still spending money, why are you complaining? That's an aside.

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
It does make sense with what BrainPo said + some things i've read. Energy bought is fast to spot + if you log in even if you don't play full marks but someone in that group you are was reported, everyone will be inspected. That's apparently what happened to you.

The code of which lets you buy things with gems is what is lacking atm. Discovering how to buy energy with gems means you'll know how to use that for other stuff and events too. But you don't need to buy really energy, you can use "no energy cost", its even better. Just hard to know what they changed on code and how to get around it now.

Last edited:

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa
70,000 energy is insane!!! Lol! That's an immediate red flag for the devs. Regular paying players have been accidentally banned for stacking too much energy above 1,000. Always err on the side of caution with this game. The one time I got banned was a brilliant bargains pages event where I bought 10,000+ with the cheat and so did others. It's not always Full Marks or House Pride events

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic