PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I really think they don't care. It's funny to me that now I have like 800 diamonds saved because of the ban and restarting the game but unless for like the pass I can't really spend them. I am an OG player and I remember most of the animals that you could get for your dorm you could only get them with diamonds. But now you can mainly get them with brown books which are hard to get in the beginning. So yea they give us more diamonds when you finish the tasks but what can you really do with them? I don't really cheat unless it's the energy thing because I still like a bit of a challenge and I feel if you cheat with everything then it's kinda boring. It's said that HP HM is like one of the most expensive in buy games out there. I feel that is still their main goal to make money. If people have fun or not is of no interest to them. I play games that are actually playable without spending money and having to wait 12 hours to finish a task and I'm sure those people make money as well.
I agree with you completely, that's why I asked a few months ago if there's a way to add a hack that modifies your character's attributes so you can more easily max out your courage/empathy/wisdom. That way you don't miss out on certain dialogue options or get stuck on certain duels because you end up really underleveled. They expect you to endlessly grind classes over and over again to level them up, and while the unlimited energy mod makes it marginally easier, it still takes up a huge amount of time. Someone else in the thread said there was a mod that lets you change your attribute levels a long time ago, but that it hadn't been updated in a long time. I still wonder if there might be a way to do it now... :pepe008:

Also thank you G-Bo for updating the mod to 5.1.1!

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I agree with you completely, that's why I asked a few months ago if there's a way to add a hack that modifies your character's attributes so you can more easily max out your courage/empathy/wisdom. That way you don't miss out on certain dialogue options or get stuck on certain duels because you end up really underleveled. They expect you to endlessly grind classes over and over again to level them up, and while the unlimited energy mod makes it marginally easier, it still takes up a huge amount of time. Someone else in the thread said there was a mod that lets you change your attribute levels a long time ago, but that it hadn't been updated in a long time. I still wonder if there might be a way to do it now... :pepe008:

Also thank you G-Bo for updating the mod to 5.1.1!
Game guardian lets you edit your attributes, club levels, friendship levels, magizoology, notes, books etc...

I started using it 2 months ago on a throwaway account, and shortly after used it on my main account, and have not been banned at all. Also used it on 2 of my friends accounts for them and they have also not been banned at all.

When using it, I tend to be more "realistic" with the numbers used. A lot of the tuturial videos for it tell you to put numbers like "999999999" for things, but I prefer to look at the spreadsheet for the game and get exact values.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Game guardian lets you edit your attributes, club levels, friendship levels, magizoology, notes, books etc...

I started using it 2 months ago on a throwaway account, and shortly after used it on my main account, and have not been banned at all. Also used it on 2 of my friends accounts for them and they have also not been banned at all.

When using it, I tend to be more "realistic" with the numbers used. A lot of the tuturial videos for it tell you to put numbers like "999999999" for things, but I prefer to look at the spreadsheet for the game and get exact values.
Can you hit me up with a link? I'd love to give it a try if it works with the current version of the game!

Reactions: alegr

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Can you hit me up with a link? I'd love to give it a try if it works with the current version of the game!
It does work with the current version of the game, I use it for the things listed above, as well as skipping the 24 hour wait for TLSQs.

This is the link, though you should probably look up a few tutorials before using it. It's worth noting that I use it on the bluestacks emulator on my PC, and that the process you need to select is the "Hogwarts Mystery" one thats usualy between 1-2GB.

Most of the values are "DWord" with XOR encryption, meaning you can't just edit one value right away. After finding the right value, if you select "GOTO", the value 2 below it is the encrypted value, and the value 2 below that is the key.

There are some tuturials, such as this from point 6 onwards, that go into detail about how to use those values.

Reactions: alegr

Lordballs55

Platinian
Feb 8, 2023
Russia
My account has been banned, although I haven't done anything. What should I do? If I can't get it back the way it was, how do I reset and start again?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic