PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Duels are against npcs, not real people, so no one will report you.

But to be safe I've never used game guardian before year 3. You can safely get your attributes above what you need for the story by using the gem/coin hack from this modded apk to buy a few items from the cosmetic shop. It's only at about year 3 where, if you are using the energy/gem hack to progress through the story quickly, that you will outpace the required stats so using game guardian is a way arround that, rather than farming lessons hundreds of times.

As I said earlier, I've used game guardian for over 2 months now. First on a throwaway account, and then on my main (Which is now on year 7 chapter 56) once I was more confident that I would not get banned.
Do you play FM and do you use this mod apk with guardian? I want to decide if i should stop doing FM/HP at once / logging in during. A little advice from a Y7 would be nice.

Reactions: Kenshiji

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Do you play FM and do you use this mod apk with guardian? I want to decide if i should stop doing FM/HP at once / logging in during. A little advice from a Y7 would be nice.
I used to play FM in earlier years, not to get 1st place but to keep my friendship multiplier up and to feed my creatures. But once I was in arround year 6 I stopped risking logging in during FM. It was actually that which made me look to game guardian (as I was loosing the daily friendship multiplier) so that I could use it to max my friendships manually.

I use both game guardian and this modded apk at the same time. While you could edit both energy and gems with GG, it's just so much more convenient with the apk.

Vanessa1903

Platinian
Apr 1, 2021
Europe
Hi !
The link for the signed apk gets to a page saying "file note found" and the mirror link sends me to a page where I need to give my phone number for a security code etc... If wasn't like that before. Can you reupload the signed apk (the latest update) please ? There are "brillant bargains" at the moment and I'd like to buy a few things.
Thank you.

Reactions: Berrykun 0123

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Hi !
The link for the signed apk gets to a page saying "file note found" and the mirror link sends me to a page where I need to give my phone number for a security code etc... If wasn't like that before. Can you reupload the signed apk (the latest update) please ? There are "brillant bargains" at the moment and I'd like to buy a few things.
Thank you.
Main link fixed. Use adblocker to avoid situations you have to put "phone numbers". Thats the advertisement on these pages.

Reactions: Jasinop

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
I used to play FM in earlier years, not to get 1st place but to keep my friendship multiplier up and to feed my creatures. But once I was in arround year 6 I stopped risking logging in during FM. It was actually that which made me look to game guardian (as I was loosing the daily friendship multiplier) so that I could use it to max my friendships manually.

I use both game guardian and this modded apk at the same time. While you could edit both energy and gems with GG, it's just so much more convenient with the apk.
So far i been lucky with groups but i don't wanna risk it you know. So if you're so far, i wanted your opinion, you are like me lol i'm getting almost Y6 and i don't wanna risk it right now getting put in groups with high demands to win and them getting reported, being lucky not always is the case as we all know. So i'm not logging in during this time. You really don't get put in a group if you don't log in right? Just to make sure lol oh i use BB pages to turn to gold books and gold books to lvl up friendships w/study with a friend, it's fast (you get alot chocolate frogs too, i already completed it all) + attributes faster, you can do that right now, this BB is the best for that, and for creatures adoption, dueling events skills. Etc.

Reactions: Kenshiji
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic