PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
So far i been lucky with groups but i don't wanna risk it you know. So if you're so far, i wanted your opinion, you are like me lol i'm getting almost Y6 and i don't wanna risk it right now getting put in groups with high demands to win and them getting reported, being lucky not always is the case as we all know. So i'm not logging in during this time. You really don't get put in a group if you don't log in right? Just to make sure lol oh i use BB pages to turn to gold books and gold books to lvl up friendships w/study with a friend, it's fast (you get alot chocolate frogs too, i already completed it all) + attributes faster, you can do that right now, this BB is the best for that, and for creatures adoption, dueling events skills. Etc.
I tried only logging in to the dormitory at first, to see if that prevented you from getting sorted into a FM group, but I don't think it does. Not logging in at all is the only way to prevent getting into a group.

I don't even care about the FM rewards anymore after I found out you can use cheat engine on pc to temporarily unlock and equip any cosmetics in the game, even if you don't own them.

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
I tried only logging in to the dormitory at first, to see if that prevented you from getting sorted into a FM group, but I don't think it does. Not logging in at all is the only way to prevent getting into a group.

I don't even care about the FM rewards anymore after I found out you can use cheat engine on pc to temporarily unlock and equip any cosmetics in the game, even if you don't own them.
I like being in robes and books and stuff i can get on other events that are not PVP, even BB after FM ends tends to give 1 customization + stay a bit more hours up or days. So overall no need. Thank you, i won't log in on those days!

Reactions: Kenshiji

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Is there a way to change your player ID without doing a factory reset in your phone? Please, I need help about this
No you can't. Only if your phone has Parallel Apps i think it might work. Settings > Utilities > Parallel Apps. If not, you need factory reset, and even on some phones that sometimes doesn't work. The best way to get back on game, is using a emulator on pc (Nox, LDplayer, Bluestacks, etc)

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Vou perder a evolução do antigo se instalar essa?
Não. Instala por cima da actual. Mas sempre podes conectar a tua conta ao facebook e desconectar depois de instalar, e quando desconectares vais ao facebook em "Apps" e removes acesso para que se voltares de novo a conectar não aparecer o jogo antigo salvado.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic