PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

LittleQueen

Platinian
Aug 30, 2019
Brazil
Good day. About the gem cheats. Let's say I have about 300 gems. If I were to activate both gems cheats, and then skip a timer that costs 55 gems would I lose gems? The way it reads on page 1 suggests I wouldn't, but I'd rather not lose gems right now, so I want to be sure.
Idk if you already tried but unfortunately yes you lose
the mod just works when you don't have enough gems or money

Kenshiji

Platinian
Jul 2, 2020
Earth
Love your app, sadly, I was banned. Not even sure how or why I kept the energy pretty low and tried not playing the events that involves other players. But still banned :( oh well, hopefully Jam City will give me an opportunity to be unbanned then ^_^

Kenshiji

Platinian
Jul 2, 2020
Earth
Love your app, sadly, I was banned. Not even sure how or why I kept the energy pretty low and tried not playing the events that involves other players. But still banned :( oh well, hopefully Jam City will give me an opportunity to be unbanned then ^_^.

Advice to everyone else, reading over reddit and such, your account will be flagged when you report someone's name in the Full Marks event.

fluex

Platinian
Jan 19, 2022
malaysia
been banned...so sad almost a year i played...maybe some mistake i made during playing the game...its okayy...thank you for this enjoyable mod modder

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Love your app, sadly, I was banned. Not even sure how or why I kept the energy pretty low and tried not playing the events that involves other players. But still banned :( oh well, hopefully Jam City will give me an opportunity to be unbanned then ^_^
Did you log in between the 4th and the 8th, because there was recently a Full Marks. Even if you don't participate in the event, if you log in at any point during the event and anyone gets reported in the group, all accounts in the group are checked.

Reactions: Kenshiji

Kenshiji

Platinian
Jul 2, 2020
Earth
Did you log in between the 4th and the 8th, because there was recently a Full Marks. Even if you don't participate in the event, if you log in at any point during the event and anyone gets reported in the group, all accounts in the group are checked.
Yes I did, sadly. Next time, for the 3rd try I'll avoid playing during that dumb event. Thank you for the reply and what JC does. Emailed JC support and gotten a 3 paragraph reply about their TOS and not to use Mod/Hacked APKs. So, good to know, for the next time.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic