PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Tip:
If the buying energy gives error, it's because you're using the mod while you're at the shop (or using the 2nd option) and not before you open the shop. Use the 1st energy option on mod to buy it.

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Yes I did, sadly. Next time, for the 3rd try I'll avoid playing during that dumb event. Thank you for the reply and what JC does. Emailed JC support and gotten a 3 paragraph reply about their TOS and not to use Mod/Hacked APKs. So, good to know, for the next time.
To be honest, they expect people to play the game for years, like not everyone devotes their lives to waiting times, and paying for stuff just to go faster. They are quite greedy and i don't really feel bad using mod. This mod gave me opportunity to enjoy the game a lot more than if i had to wait or pay-to-win. And if not logging in during some days and losing charisma is what it takes to enjoy it alot more, that's what i will do. Not really trying to disrespect JC but they really go a bit extra with this game. Their reviews on Play store are quite bad also not due to game, but this exact thing. People don't really enjoy wasting their times for a game everyday. Also never contact JC! They won't give you anything and they will likely know you are using mod because the code is different from app to apk. That's basically asking them to ban you.

Reactions: Kenshiji

Kenshiji

Platinian
Jul 2, 2020
Earth
To be honest, they expect people to play the game for years, like not everyone devotes their lives to waiting times, and paying for stuff just to go faster. They are quite greedy and i don't really feel bad using mod. This mod gave me opportunity to enjoy the game a lot more than if i had to wait or pay-to-win. And if not logging in during some days and losing charisma is what it takes to enjoy it alot more, that's what i will do. Not really trying to disrespect JC but they really go a bit extra with this game. Their reviews on Play store are quite bad also not due to game, but this exact thing. People don't really enjoy wasting their times for a game everyday. Also never contact JC! They won't give you anything and they will likely know you are using mod because the code is different from app to apk. That's basically asking them to ban you.
Thanks for the reply and advice. That's exactly why I started using the mod apk. I just wanted to get through the story content with the best possible outcomes of choices like being high enough friends. And take screenshots of all the dialogue, then turn it into my own fan fiction ^_^. Sucks, that JC has such a predatory means of destroying our wallets. Next play through I will just what you do, avoid all events in order to stay under the radar. I contacted JC because that's what some people have said over Reddit but I'll refrain from doing that ever again.

Reactions: EtherealLith

Kenshiji

Platinian
Jul 2, 2020
Earth
Did you log in between the 4th and the 8th, because there was recently a Full Marks. Even if you don't participate in the event, if you log in at any point during the event and anyone gets reported in the group, all accounts in the group are checked.
Is there any announcements for the next Full Marks Event? This way I can avoid logging in during those times. I just need to pay more attention.

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Thank you so much, maybe you can try put the books 🩷
Notebooks is the only thing that links you to looking forward rewards. You already don't need to do much and can skip timers, believe me now that i have all creatures it's a bit boring with nothing to do in game besides story and TLSQ. If i could i would go back to needing notebooks and creatures just so i enjoyed the need of them a little longer.

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Is it risky to have coins maxed out? I am at the end of Year 2.
Yes and no. It's risky itself by using mod. Energy will give you a flag and that flag will put you with people with same stuff as you in pvp events. From those pvp events, if some of them get reported, they will check all accounts in the group. So try not get flagged with extra things on your game and not log in much or at all during pvp events like pride and full marks. But as the modder/admin says often: 100% secure is when you don't use apk. So if you do, you gotta live up with the risks but live up smart about it. Don't exaggerate getting energy, accumulating gems or too much money + be offline during pvp events.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Yes and no. It's risky itself by using mod. Energy will give you a flag and that flag will put you with people with same stuff as you in pvp events. From those pvp events, if some of them get reported, they will check all accounts in the group. So try not get flagged with extra things on your game and not log in much or at all during pvp events like pride and full marks. But as the modder/admin says often: 100% secure is when you don't use apk. So if you do, you gotta live up with the risks but live up smart about it. Don't exaggerate getting energy, accumulating gems or too much money + be offline during pvp events.
Thanks for the reply. I am Year 2 because I was ban when I was in Year 6. I don't ever log in during those event since. I was just worried about the maxed out coins, I was wondering what I did before to spend coins. But yesterday I leveled upto Year 3 and the chocolate frog event is triggered for me now. So I'll use my coins there whenever it's near full. I had forgot about it haha.

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Thanks for the reply. I am Year 2 because I was ban when I was in Year 6. I don't ever log in during those event since. I was just worried about the maxed out coins, I was wondering what I did before to spend coins. But yesterday I leveled upto Year 3 and the chocolate frog event is triggered for me now. So I'll use my coins there whenever it's near full. I had forgot about it haha.
Having about 5k-10k it's ok, that's the normal and i don't think that's gonna trigger a flag, but i would say 3k below is the best, i usually buy the chocolate frogs to spend coins.
But so far we know what really triggers a flag is either way to absurd gems/coins and energy is the most known to get flag. Since they pair you on pvp events based on your energy stacked. Sometimes with whales, sometimes with cheaters.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic