PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

joriandrake

Rookie
Aug 25, 2022
HU
I barely started to play and ended up banned during that multiplayer section that I didn't know about. How to delete the data and restart? Do I need to link a different account? I have a tablet only since recently.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I barely started to play and ended up banned during that multiplayer section that I didn't know about. How to delete the data and restart? Do I need to link a different account? I have a tablet only since recently.
You can restart if you had previously linked your account to Facebook. If not, then your banned account's data has been saved to your device and you device ID is banned altogether. You have to download parallel space to start again. Or factory reset your phone which will remove every single thing in your phone by now so do some research and make your decision. If you have connected to Facebook beforehand however, you just uninstall and reinstall and you'll get a different account from the start and you can again link this account to facebook.
This thread if full of ways to not get banned and people sharing their experiences, makes sure to read them if you start again.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I have problems with the special adventures, they don't trigger, like they quidditch cup, anyone have the same problem?
The special adventures (Time Limited Side Quests) have a 24 hour wait between triggering. If you trigger multiple ones, you normally have to wait 24 hours for the next to be available. The quidditch TLSQs have the lowest priority in the game, and therefore get pushed to the back of the queue.

I posted a bit ago about how to bypass the 24 hour wait if you're interested.

Reactions: Blackfirezx

Blackfirezx

Rookie
Feb 3, 2021
Argentina
The special adventures (Time Limited Side Quests) have a 24 hour wait between triggering. If you trigger multiple ones, you normally have to wait 24 hours for the next to be available. The quidditch TLSQs have the lowest priority in the game, and therefore get pushed to the back of the queue.

I posted a bit ago about how to bypass the 24 hour wait if you're interested.
Thanks but i don't know anything about how to use gameguardian, i think just wait to TLSQs trigger

Cursedking

Platinian
Apr 4, 2019
My room
Since I been a member my main games are Hogwarts mystery,db legends I have to say I absolutely love that the modders keep up to date on these a appreciate the hard work y'all do!!!!

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Is it okay to purchase carnival event tokens through the mod? Has anyobody tried it yet? I remember one time I tried and got an error message although it was for purchasing the boost not the token.

Any insights for this is much appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Cursedking

joriandrake

Rookie
Aug 25, 2022
HU
You can restart if you had previously linked your account to Facebook. If not, then your banned account's data has been saved to your device and you device ID is banned altogether. You have to download parallel space to start again. Or factory reset your phone which will remove every single thing in your phone by now so do some research and make your decision. If you have connected to Facebook beforehand however, you just uninstall and reinstall and you'll get a different account from the start and you can again link this account to facebook.
This thread if full of ways to not get banned and people sharing their experiences, makes sure to read them if you start again.
I guess this needs a factory reset then. If I fall into another forced multi-player event can I avoid ban by buying something then, as someone mentioned paying customers don't get flagged?

wilco69

Platinian
Jun 20, 2023
Venezuela
Does anyone know what will happen when the 'Beyond Hogwarts' update releases in 30 days? Will the mod stop working and we'll need to wait for it to be updated? Just wondering if it will be safe to open the game after the countdown ends.

Reactions: SerizawaTamao
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic