PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ayuto78

Platinian
Dec 15, 2017
i do not have banned message. Just connection to facebook is impossible. but no message with violation

DerUnknown13

Platinian
Aug 27, 2022
Germany
I've found a solution.

It only works if you're using an emulator and your character was connected with a facebook account.

Step 1: Uninstall the game.
Step 2: Change the IMEI in the settings of your emulator. (I use Nox emulator)
Step 3: Reinstall the game and log in with Facebook.
Step 4: Select your character.

Worked for me. I hope it works for you too.

Reactions: Kenshiji

Pido

Platinian
Dec 5, 2020
Ajaccio
Hello, since the update my Facebook connection is no longer done. It works with the app but not with the mod. Since this morning, I install and reinstall everything from scratch but nothing 😭
Would the mod be detected by Facebook 😱?

wilco69

Platinian
Jun 20, 2023
Venezuela
I see but in my case I didn't receive any such message, game was working fine till yesterday but today I just can't log in.
I don't understand your predicament. Can you provide more details? You say you can't log in with Facebook but from my experience I've never needed to log in. When I open the app it takes me straight into the game. My account is linked to Facebook to retrieve my save data if I change devices, but I don't need to log in to play the game, and I can unlink my Facebook account at any time and still play the game. Regardless, you shouldn't try to log in anyway until the House Pride event has finished on the 7th. Even if you haven't been banned, you will be if you try to log in while the pvp event is happening.

Reactions: Kenshiji

DVader

Rookie
Jan 12, 2021
United States
I've found a solution.

It only works if you're using an emulator and your character was connected with a facebook account.

Step 1: Uninstall the game.
Step 2: Change the IMEI in the settings of your emulator. (I use Nox emulator)
Step 3: Reinstall the game and log in with Facebook.
Step 4: Select your character.

Worked for me. I hope it works for you too.
Does JC ban on the IMEI? Or on the player ID? Or both? or something else?

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I see lots of people banned this House Pride. Can they please provide more details? Did you gain any house points during the event? Or just simply logging in got you checked? Or perhaps it's the new update?

Pido

Platinian
Dec 5, 2020
Ajaccio
I don't understand your predicament. Can you provide more details? You say you can't log in with Facebook but from my experience I've never needed to log in. When I open the app it takes me straight into the game. My account is linked to Facebook to retrieve my save data if I change devices, but I don't need to log in to play the game, and I can unlink my Facebook account at any time and still play the game. Regardless, you shouldn't try to log in anyway until the House Pride event has finished on the 7th. Even if you haven't been banned, you will be if you try to log in while the pvp event is happening.
This is what should happen but since the update, when I open the game I find myself in 1st year while I am in 7th. I need to connect to Facebook to recover my backup. You understand ?

itsmemudassir

Platinian
Apr 15, 2018
GAMEWORLD
Yes your are right about it, if your account is linked with Facebook, you don't really need to log in every time you enter the game it take you straight to where you were last time in the game, for me it only happened yesterday when I open game it said I'm not logged in, when i tried to log in it won't let me, not with mod, and not with original, it was almost the whole day yesterday but at night I finally log in, it seemed like Facebook error.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic