PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Martha123123

Rookie
Feb 4, 2023
Ukraine
Hello, maybe someone faced such a problem. The game crashed while finishing the Kettleburn out mission. And then the icon with the exclamation mark disappeared and now I can't finish this mission and go to the next chapter

Attachments

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hello, maybe someone faced such a problem. The game crashed while finishing the Kettleburn out mission. And then the icon with the exclamation mark disappeared and now I can't finish this mission and go to the next chapter
Firstly, it's dangerous to play during Full Marks (which is currently active at the moment), especially at year 7. Also a House Pride event is directly following the Full Marks, and will end on the 19th. As the requirement to get sorted into a House Pride group is now 1 house point you should be careful to not do lessons or assignments as they all grant house points.

To answer your question, for the year 7 assignments you can't click the complete button while you are currently in the final area for it (i.e the courtyard for Hogwarts assignments, waiting room for st. Mungos etc...) so try moving out of the courtyard and then press the button again.

Reactions: wilco69
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic