PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I moved from the courtyard to other locations, but it didn't work. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but that didn't work either.
That's unfortunate as with bugs like these, if they persist, the only way to fix them would be to contact support, but that is practically guaranteed to get you banned if you've been using the modded apk.

The only other thing that I could recommend is to move to another distant area (Try the Ministry or an area off Hogwarts grounds), save, and then use the Clear Cache option. You can then try to use the complete/collect button again and see if you are able to interact with Mcgonagall. Otherwise, if that doesn't work, you can try waiting for a least 24 hours and then try again. I know that some parts of the game (such as dueling) have failsafes built in so that they reset after 24 hours in case you become stuck.

Reactions: Dsgaga stuff

Jemin

Rookie
Apr 16, 2020
Perak
Hello, maybe someone faced such a problem. The game crashed while finishing the Kettleburn out mission. And then the icon with the exclamation mark disappeared and now I can't finish this mission and go to the next chapter
Hi, do you find any solution for this problem? Almost same thing happen to me today.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic