PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Mariovaldo

Platinian
Jun 6, 2020
United States
Some events of the years are locked ( like the prefect sidequest or the date sidequest) this is a problem of this program? Or with the game itself unrelated with the cheat?

ReinTC

Rookie
Dec 27, 2021
United Kingdom
Some events of the years are locked ( like the prefect sidequest or the date sidequest) this is a problem of this program? Or with the game itself unrelated with the cheat?
Prob game, cheat has no effect on story and some quests don't start till a day if its time limited or its been removed from the game

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Anyone know when the 24 hour wait for tlsqs is put in, so far every tlsq has been truggered one after the other without wait, I just reached year 4.

Cursedking

Platinian
Apr 4, 2019
My room
Ok so I figured out the bug the game was updated but it's still 2.5.0 I redownload the mod and updated it over my game and I was able to get passed the star collection event

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic