PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'd like your opinion on something. So I got this game (modded of course) from another place before I found this great site and I'd like to switch over to the mod provived here. I assume I would need to uninstall the apk I have to install this one. However, I have a problem, I never linked the game to facebook and now with the black screen issue that version 5.3.1 has brought I can't do that. I've read on reddit (I know they use the app from the store but bear with me for a sec) that some people have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and their game was in the exact same spot they left it with no need to log in to facebook, apparently the game kept a local save on their devices, though the users who replied did stress that it's safer to just link it to facebook. So my question is, should I risk it and uninstall the apk I have and install this one (hoping my progress is kept intact)? Or should I wait for a new version that hopefully has the facebook issue resolved before I switch over? Sorry if the post is too long, but I wanted to provide as much info as I could.
For me i think to better to wait, because if you change the mod there is a chance that the game safe file won't recognize it because it use different ways for the mod to work

I don't really remember myself if i have ever download this game from other mod site, but what i know base on my experience if you download the game from store then you download the game from this site, the safe file still recognize the game

Reactions: JackVanReys

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
For me i think to better to wait, because if you change the mod there is a chance that the game safe file won't recognize it because it use different ways for the mod to work

I don't really remember myself if i have ever download this game from other mod site, but what i know base on my experience if you download the game from store then you download the game from this site, the safe file still recognize the game
That makes sense, thanks. Guess I'll wait then. Hopefully they don't ban me in the meantime, I'm really paranoid about that right now due to the obscene amount of energy I have accumulated lol.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic