PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I unfortunately just came across this bug too recently, tried to press everywhere but it still doesn't work. I don't have facebook so my account isn't linked to anywhere (unfortunately) can I use my game id to log in or do you have other ideas? View attachment 549598
Unfortunately, the most important thing to do is you have to link your account to Facebook.

I logged in through Nox Player on my laptop back then. I used the official app from playstore then log in with Facebook. Or if you've linked your saves to a fb account, simply uninstall the mod and install the official apk from playstore then repeat the process for log in with fb (this one I've tested it with my alternate account, it worked). They've patched it up in the official app, so you'll have no problem passing this annoying bug.

kokk18

Rookie
Dec 17, 2020
indonesia
did any of you have problem with The Hogsmeade Summer Carnival event?

i can't go to that place it always crash/ black screen, idk if it is from mod app or just my phone.

it's not a big problem, but just want to ask.

dhdshxc

Rookie
Jun 14, 2023
Suisse
Good morning and thank you so much for all the work you do, especially for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery!

I needed help because, since the "Oltre" update, the game has been freezing and crashing very often on my two cell phones and on my tablet, all of the latest generation, and also on the bluestacks emulator installed on my computer, also of the latest generation. I did the test by installing the original version of the game, taken from the play store and the latter works without blocks/crashes and on all of my aforementioned devices.

I would like to point out that the aforementioned blocks/crashes only occur if I try to do the new missions, so to speak, the ones that can be done after the seventh year and having graduated.

While I can do the related missions before graduating, such as memories or feeding creatures, without any problems.

Before writing I waited for other updates to the mod, in the hope that something would change but, unfortunately, the aforementioned very frequent blocking/crash problems remain.

Can you help me, perhaps, by carefully checking the modded version and, if necessary, trying to remedy it with the next updates?

I thank you infinitely.

(p.s. Sorry for my incorrect English but, as I am not a native speaker, I am forced to use Google Translate.)

Gatineau

Rookie
Sep 1, 2023
Canada
Okay I tried downloading mods from a different site, going down from version to version and finaly with below 5.2.0 I was succesfull and managed to download and later update to 5.3.1 without getting the Upgrade notification. Sadly can't use mod from here, bit at least I can use something. Maybe try that.
I've desperately tried everything here but nothing works from me...
Which site you downloaded other mods please?

Asha1995

Rookie
Feb 22, 2021
Russia
I'll give you a trick that worked for me

1 uninstall any version that is your tablet, phone or PC emulator

2 install "HP Hogwarts Mystery v5.2.2 signed MOD Menu platinmods.com >>> ", once the game is installed clear the cache and user data of the game

3 Launch the game it will ask you to do the update, selected update later. Go to log in to your Facebook account once your account is selected, ignore the error message, you must return to the main menu without turning off the game

4 install the update "Harry_Potter_Hogwarts_Mystery_v5.3.1_MOD1_SIGNED_modded-1.com" >>
once installed click on open the game will restart on its own with the new update, go to log in to your account facebook, when you click on you are connected it will ask you to load your save

5 You will probably get an error message after clicking on load your save, so close the game force stop and restart the game and you are in the game with your save

6 excuse me, I'm going through a translator to write to you
wow you are a life savior!! I bought the new phone the other day, and the game just wouldn't work with all these Facebook linking

your message was a great help!!

ps. I deleted links in my reply cause it wouldn't let me post it

Reactions: TheCrazyHunter_200
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic