PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
A full marks event is coming up Sep 15-17, 9 pm UTC. Plan accordingly to avoid logging in during the event.
Hello, there are events happening all the time in this game.
What's the differencence ?

Do you know something for saying that?
Because I have always done events without any problems with the mod.
The problem is the players who pay for this game, who report cheaters (like us). In these cases, technical support may be interested in us.

kemafi8752

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
here
Hello, there are events happening all the time in this game.
What's the differencence ?

Do you know something for saying that?
Because I have always done events without any problems with the mod.
The problem is the players who pay for this game, who report cheaters (like us). In these cases, technical support may be interested in us.
From what's been posted here, it seems like mod players only get banned if they're reported by another player during a multiplayer event (Full Marks or House Pride). Even if you yourself don't cheat, or even participate, during the event, if you're in a group and ANY player in your group is reported, ALL players in the group will get checked and banned if they're using the modded app.

The only way to guarantee not being banned is to not get sorted into a group during a multiplayer event. For Full Marks, this means not logging in at all while the event is running. For House Pride, you can log in and do other activities, as long as you don't earn enough House Points to get sorted into a group.

Besides these two events, as long as you don't do anything stupid like contact support yourself, you should be safe from bans.

Reactions: TheCrazyHunter_200

animabytes

Rookie
Sep 14, 2023
Thank you.
I want to ask, why I can't connect to my FB acc? after I connect to my FB acc there is just a blank screen.

dhdshxc

Rookie
Jun 14, 2023
Suisse
Good morning and thank you so much for all the work you do, especially for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery!

I needed help because, since the "Oltre" update, the game has been freezing and crashing very often on my two cell phones and on my tablet, all of the latest generation, and also on the bluestacks emulator installed on my computer, also of the latest generation. I did the test by installing the original version of the game, taken from the play store and the latter works without blocks/crashes and on all of my aforementioned devices.

I would like to point out that the aforementioned blocks/crashes only occur if I try to do the new missions, so to speak, the ones that can be done after the seventh year and having graduated.

While I can do the related missions before graduating, such as memories or feeding creatures, without any problems.

Before writing I waited for other updates to the mod, in the hope that something would change but, unfortunately, the aforementioned very frequent blocking/crash problems remain.

Can you help me, perhaps, by carefully checking the modded version and, if necessary, trying to remedy it with the next updates?

I thank you infinitely.

(p.s. Sorry for my incorrect English but, as I am not a native speaker, I am forced to use Google Translate.)
Based on my gaming experience, gained since the "beyond" update, I recommend anyone who has encountered the now well-known continuous crashes, to save as soon as the game loads, immediately after the screen change of any mission, as soon as you start this quest. last, during its progress and as soon as it ends. Obviously it's a pain in the ass to continually save but it's the only way to be sure that, during the inevitable crashes, you don't have to start again from who knows where and, while waiting for an update that solves the aforementioned problems.

Reactions: Marina567990
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic