PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

KingSlayer136

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Surat,Gujarat
Dont participate in house pride and dont log on during full marks
Other than these events is it safe to outplay events like puzzling potion and constellation event bcuz it's number keeps increasing and it gets to a ridiculous amount like 6000 to 10000. Thus I fear that due to display of such numbers my account could get banned please reply if I'm playing wrong and a solution to it so my second account don't get banned and thanks for the above reply.
And anyone who is reading this post if you have solutions please add a reply to this post
Thanking you in advance

Reactions: Deadline007

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Other than these events is it safe to outplay events like puzzling potion and constellation event bcuz it's number keeps increasing and it gets to a ridiculous amount like 6000 to 10000. Thus I fear that due to display of such numbers my account could get banned please reply if I'm playing wrong and a solution to it so my second account don't get banned and thanks for the above reply.
And anyone who is reading this post if you have solutions please add a reply to this post
Thanking you in advance
PP is completely safe. As far as I know, no one ever get banned over CC event, so I think it should be safe. Just steer clear from FM and do not participate in HP event.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic