PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
how can i log in fb by Bluestack? Try the 5.2.2 method but not work. I can sign in with 5.2.2 but when i udpdate to 5.4.1 version, it keep black screen
Sign in with 5.2.2, close the game and just put with mouse 5.4.1 app in bluestacks, then the game update the version but you are still logged in game with your account

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
The "Out of Memory" error is caused if you only edit the top value, and not the encrypted value. Both the normal value (in your case -39780) and the encrypted values need to match or else the game will crash.

You'll want to hold down on the XOR key (number 5th down on step 4 on that guide) and then use it to edit the encrypted value (3rd down in the guide) as shown in steps 4 and 5.
Thanks for info, i think i used wrong entry, so i editet not the exp lvl for me, just the lvl of the animal, so when this increased, i changed it to +39k exp for the animal and instead of going instant to max lvl it chrashes ^^

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Is it risky to ask support for help with a bug? I say this because I use this mod and I got an error in magizoology😭
View attachment 562930
I dont think so, i have magizoology Lvl Bug, and reported with mod game, but they said nothing about, just want to know more of the Bug to fix this in thier next update ^^

got another message yesterday, that they are working at it and the problem will be solved with 5.4.2 and should write them again when this Bug still excist after Update, so i dont think so that they are watch out for Mod PLayer ;)

Reactions: 8Ásur8

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
My main acc had reached magizoology lv. 10 long before this bug appeared. So, it's fine for now.

The method you have stated, I've did them all. What makes it hard to pinpoint the value is because the value doesn't change (in-game) whether when I feed my creatures or bond with them.

It's frustrating, really. We can't do a thing if there's a bug within the game. Can't report it because we're using mod. If I played legitimately, I would have left this game ages ago because of its gameplay on top of it being full of infinite bugs.
Oh pls tell me the right adress to change magizoology lvl exp to 1, instead of -39780 ^^

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
I wanted to do the magizoology mission that appears in the department (volume 1), when I entered I got that error and now I can't leave. That's why I wonder if it's a good idea to ask support for help even though I use the mod.
Are you able to press the leave button before getting this error, or to click the location button left side to exit?

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Another question, whats actually wrong with Hw Mystery?
Normally i get daily max 1 side event to choose, after i finished one, then i have to wait till next day.
today i have now my fourth or fifth finished and got instant the next one (and they were all valentinsday events till now, in Middle October) xDD
so i have finished now the event when you fly with your date away on the broom, the cafe puddifoot event, the lockhard event, the library ending, the end in the herbology classroom, and actually i have startet the event^^ love is a painfull jinx ^^

8Ásur8

Platinian
Jul 6, 2023
Venezuela
I dont think so, i have magizoology Lvl Bug, and reported with mod game, but they said nothing about, just want to know more of the Bug to fix this in thier next update ^^

got another message yesterday, that they are working at it and the problem will be solved with 5.4.2 and should write them again when this Bug still excist after Update, so i dont think so that they are watch out for Mod PLayer ;)
ohhh well, I'll try my luck then, thank you very much n.n

Reactions: Ketamitek
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic