PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
From what I've seen the bug is common enough that some legitimate players will have reported it to JC, so hopefully it will get fixed.

If it doesn't get fixed, the only other solution that I know would be to get to hogwarts beyond, as in volume 6 you unlock a repeatable method of gaining magizoology levels. I think that the beyond update might actually be what broke the levels in the first place, as they changed how the magizoology level works. In volume 6, it becomes a skill tree along side auror and healer and the max level for it becomes 20, where you need something like 300000 xp to reach it.
Oh, i forgot to say that the magizoology bug appeared in 5.4.0 Mod apk, when i reached Lvl 8

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
This didnt worked for me, I dont see any option to "update later" and I did deleted cache and files as you mentioned. Maybe it could be Samsung Android fault.
That's odd, I've done that method twice and both times it has worked for me, and my phone is Samsung too. So after doing steps 1 through 7 when you're on the loading screen the game only gives you the prompt to update immediately? Also, did you restart your phone before installing version 5.2.2?

Alineabc

Rookie
Oct 29, 2023
Teor a versão anterior de vocês mas, não consigo atualizar com novo mod, fica dizendo ué os pacotes são diferentes e por isso não é possível atualizar, estou no 3 ano e não tenho processo salvo, tentei conectar ao Facebook mas a tela fica preta então não sei o que fazer para conseguir atualizar, alguém ajuda? Sou nova

Angel84c

Platinian
Apr 24, 2023
ITALIA
Good morning,
I was playing the game after I got to fourth year the next day it comes out you were kicked out for violating the gem city terms of use. Now what should I do to redownload and start over? Because I tried but the same message always comes out.

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
@BrianPo
i have now the value that changes similar to the value of feeding animals
(Bonding causes the bug that it jump back to -39k, only feeding works to get the minus lower)
But i have no idea how to edit this, cause it dont fit like clubs or empathie edits

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
@BrianPo
i have now the value that changes similar to the value of feeding animals
(Bonding causes the bug that it jump back to -39k, only feeding works to get the minus lower)
But i have no idea how to edit this, cause it dont fit like clubs or empathie edits
From what I remember the magizoology level is usually just one encrypted value, and the "memory range" (green letter on the right hand side: You can filter these from the centre at the bottom of the GG menu) is "Ca" (which is C++ alloc).

The value in yours I think is an "A", which is Anonymous memory region. I think that this is just an unencrypted display value of some sort.

You said that you got the bug in 5.4.0? Looking at the release schedule this list "fixes Max Magizoology reward" as one of the features. Volume 1 chapter 6 also came out a day or two later. I definitely think that the bug you have is due to the changes they made to accommodate these new features.

While it doesn't help you at the moment, I think that your bug would be fixed when you reach volume 1 chapter 6 (part of hogwarts beyond/year 8). When you get to this point, the old magizoology level is gone and the game uses a new value which is a lot closer to how the club values work.

Reactions: Ketamitek

Fukkrieta

Platinian
Sep 26, 2019
cz
That's odd, I've done that method twice and both times it has worked for me, and my phone is Samsung too. So after doing steps 1 through 7 when you're on the loading screen the game only gives you the prompt to update immediately? Also, did you restart your phone before installing version 5.2.2?
Yes, I did restart my phone and sadly yeah, only prompt to get update immediatly, no option whatsoever to chose update later, mby you could post screen how does it look, when it asks you to update later?

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
From what I remember the magizoology level is usually just one encrypted value, and the "memory range" (green letter on the right hand side: You can filter these from the centre at the bottom of the GG menu) is "Ca" (which is C++ alloc).

The value in yours I think is an "A", which is Anonymous memory region. I think that this is just an unencrypted display value of some sort.

You said that you got the bug in 5.4.0? Looking at the release schedule this list "fixes Max Magizoology reward" as one of the features. Volume 1 chapter 6 also came out a day or two later. I definitely think that the bug you have is due to the changes they made to accommodate these new features.

While it doesn't help you at the moment, I think that your bug would be fixed when you reach volume 1 chapter 6 (part of hogwarts beyond/year 8). When you get to this point, the old magizoology level is gone and the game uses a new value which is a lot closer to how the club values work.
Where i can find the release list of 5.4.0?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
lol i got banned from Jam City cause of break Terms of Service Rules ..
Well that's unfortunate

There is a Full Marks event on now, which is usually best to avoid logging on during it as it's one of the only times that you get grouped with other players (the other is House Pride). If one person in the group gets reported, everyone in the group is checked and JC can see if you've been using a modded apk.

Reactions: aurorawhites

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
Yes, I did restart my phone and sadly yeah, only prompt to get update immediatly, no option whatsoever to chose update later, mby you could post screen how does it look, when it asks you to update later?
Sure, I can post a screen of how it looks for me, I'd prefer a video to show how I do everything but the screenshot will have to do. I'll do it tomorrow though, since there's a full marks event going on and I'm trying not to open the game until it's over.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic