PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Fukkrieta

Platinian
Sep 26, 2019
cz
Sure, I can post a screen of how it looks for me, I'd prefer a video to show how I do everything but the screenshot will have to do. I'll do it tomorrow though, since there's a full marks event going on and I'm trying not to open the game until it's over.
Sure, no problem, I can still play on my old phone, but its kinda annoying that I need to charge 2 phones and I also want to sell my it.

Reactions: Claudia Arzola

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
lol i got banned from Jam City cause of break Terms of Service Rules ..
You must've been logging in during Full Marks. Well, if you are so keen, just start over. Perhaps you can bypass magizoology level 8 bug, or if you are using GG, try upgrading beyond level 8. The value for leveling magizoology can be found on the spreadsheet.

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Well that's unfortunate

There is a Full Marks event on now, which is usually best to avoid logging on during it as it's one of the only times that you get grouped with other players (the other is House Pride). If one person in the group gets reported, everyone in the group is checked and JC can see if you've been using a modded apk.
oh i thought its because i maxed empathie etc to 120 xD
Im actually writing with support asking for unban ^^

Reactions: charlie18357055

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
You must've been logging in during Full Marks. Well, if you are so keen, just start over. Perhaps you can bypass magizoology level 8 bug, or if you are using GG, try upgrading beyond level 8. The value for leveling magizoology can be found on the spreadsheet.
thanks found it, but idk how to find correct value with gg to edit it ..

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
Sure, no problem, I can still play on my old phone, but its kinda annoying that I need to charge 2 phones and I also want to sell my it.
Sorry for the delay, but as promised here it is, the screenshot of how version 5.2.2 looks when it doesn't force you to update immediately after installing.

Attachments

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic