PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

lilkev14

Rookie
Sep 7, 2021
france
It's the worst hack i have ever seen ! Unsigned black screen with facebook and signed black screen with facebook ! what the hell do we do, it's annoying ...

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
you should not link a facebook account to the game with mod installed. In fact don't link any account at all. It has its problems but once you understood how the mod works the best then its fine. the account is there only for you to be able to play the game in different devices without losing any progress. but with a modded version, its one way to make you easier to ban from the game (I think).

just follow the description in the first post and it will be fine. the one that its really limited and troublesome is the "gem/coin costs 0", it was patched by the game devs, so its super limited to use it without showing an error.

"no energy consume" and "gem/coins consume 0" are OK, though the consumption of gems still there when you have more gems then you need, but no matter how many you have it works as intended (not working only in few cases related to events only)

btw its normal to not being able to buy things with real $$$, if you want to do that then install the original version of the game.

HunterMK

Platinian
Sep 9, 2023
I've been using this mod since its creation, long before joining the site, and it has never caused me issues with Facebook accounts, mine or those of people I know. Never, not even once. The mod has an anti-tracking feature, and if you follow the modder's instructions and know how to use it, you won't risk anything. Those who play this game obviously do so for the long haul. Hogwarts Mystery isn't one of those idle games where you use and then discard the game at pleasure, with no one caring about the progress made. HM Is for those who want their Hogwarts adventure, and, obviously, saved progress is a crucial component. Therefore, solving the Facebook login issue is extremely vital because no one downloads this game to throw months of effort ( and cash, maybe ) in the trash for just playing it a bit and then and then puf, bye bye.
The mod Is safe and so Is the Facebook login, just learn how to use It.

Exhausted_J

Rookie
Apr 18, 2020
Ua
i am currently stuck at volume 1 chapter 7. I finished all tasks but when i try to complete mandatory task "An expert search" game isn't showing an active button anywhere. How can i fix this error( tried deleting game, clearing cache- nothing helped)

8Ásur8

Platinian
Jul 6, 2023
Venezuela
Guys be careful! When you tap on the Jules icon in your friends list, you may get an error, the same also happens if you try to turn Jules up to the max. I've seen a lot of posts from people complaining about Jules' motl.
FB_IMG_1700780631210.jpg

Reactions: Kirarin

petirrijooo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2023
España
I've been using this mod since its creation, long before joining the site, and it has never caused me issues with Facebook accounts, mine or those of people I know. Never, not even once. The mod has an anti-tracking feature, and if you follow the modder's instructions and know how to use it, you won't risk anything. Those who play this game obviously do so for the long haul. Hogwarts Mystery isn't one of those idle games where you use and then discard the game at pleasure, with no one caring about the progress made. HM Is for those who want their Hogwarts adventure, and, obviously, saved progress is a crucial component. Therefore, solving the Facebook login issue is extremely vital because no one downloads this game to throw months of effort ( and cash, maybe ) in the trash for just playing it a bit and then and then puf, bye bye.
The mod Is safe and so Is the Facebook login, just learn how to use It.
But I can't log in my fb, it gets black screen and doesn't load my savegame. What should I do?

Di3aa

Rookie
Sep 3, 2021
Egypt
But I can't log in my fb, it gets black screen and doesn't load my savegame. What should I do?
Install the original game and login with fb app then install the signed apk over it if u r rooted and it'll work .. i'm not sure if this gonna work with non rooted phones

HunterMK

Platinian
Sep 9, 2023
I would wait for the next update, I really believe in this project and I currently play it on my other phone, where the problem with Facebook login does not exists. Oh, and Bluestack, of course. 🫂

Install the original game and login with fb app then install the signed apk over it if u r rooted and it'll work
I'll try It myself on a non rooted phone and see.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic