PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Please help me how to find the value in GG for Magizoology , I stuck with the negative value for a long time
I haven't had the bug myself but I did manange to fix a friends account after they had the bug. The easiest method to find the correct value is a fuzzy search (magnifying glass with a "?" next to it).

You use the fuzzy search to find "Dword" values. You then change your magizoology level by feeding or bonding, and then search for N=O+D (where the number that you search is the amount of xp that feeding or bonding has given you). You will know that you have the right value when only one remains.

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
I haven't had the bug myself but I did manange to fix a friends account after they had the bug. The easiest method to find the correct value is a fuzzy search (magnifying glass with a "?" next to it).

You use the fuzzy search to find "Dword" values. You then change your magizoology level by feeding or bonding, and then search for N=O+D (where the number that you search is the amount of xp that feeding or bonding has given you). You will know that you have the right value when only one remains.
Thank, after I found the value and change it, then feeding, this error happen, can you help me how to fix
1704994428045.png

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Thank, after I found the value and change it, then feeding, this error happen, can you help me how to fix
View attachment 593132
Did you change only the value itself, or did you also change the encrypted value below it?

I think (though can't remember 100%) that magizoologly is an encrypted value.

If you are unsure on how to edit encrypted values, I did a guide a while back for editing club values: The concept is the same for magizoology. The relevent part is at 1:08 onwards:

Reactions: Neosphaler

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
Did you change only the value itself, or did you also change the encrypted value below it?

I think (though can't remember 100%) that magizoologly is an encrypted value.

If you are unsure on how to edit encrypted values, I did a guide a while back for editing club values: The concept is the same for magizoology. The relevent part is at 1:08 onwards:

thank you so much, i can make it already, thanks a lot!!!!

Reactions: BrianPo

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Did another update come out for this game on January 7th or am I mistaken? My app store, even with version 5.6.4 downloaded, still tells me that I have to update the game. View attachment 592751
Of course they would urge you to update because you have installed the game through external apk, not one from the app store. Just ignore it if you're still using the apk from here. Unless you want to go back playing through honest means.

Draxi7

Platinian
Jul 23, 2022
Poland
Hmm, is it just me or is there something wrong with the Hogsmeade Carnival events? Every time one comes up I cannot play it because every single time I try to access the Festival Ground the game crashes with an error message about some issues loading the area skin or something. It's been happening for a few updates now, it's not just the current version...

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic