PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Draxi7

Platinian
Jul 23, 2022
Poland
Any news about the next update? This current version has been crashing terribly for me and now I've reached the point where I can't do anything at all because the app freezes and closes itself within 2 seconds of starting so i don't have any time to press any buttons or do anything to avoid that outcome... and reinstalling the current version is not helping

Reactions: MsSilk and supratb

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Any news about the next update? This current version has been crashing terribly for me and now I've reached the point where I can't do anything at all because the app freezes and closes itself within 2 seconds of starting so i don't have any time to press any buttons or do anything to avoid that outcome... and reinstalling the current version is not helping
Google Play doesn't have it yet, same for Xiaomi GetApps.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic