PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

pppoolaas0018

Rookie
Feb 10, 2024
Según publicaciones en el subreddit, esto está potencialmente relacionado con una prueba beta que se llevará a cabo el lunes. No se conoce ninguna solución en este momento. Habrá que esperar a que Jam City se encargue de ello.
[/CITA]
osea q hasta el luner podemos jugar o hay q volver aqui?

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
For mod users, you have to log in through version 5.2.2 (it's on the first page of this comment section) and then update to the newest version as usual.
Does this work for existing saves? I need to delete the current version to install version 5.2.2 and I'm afraid my current save is gonna be deleted when I delete the game.

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
Can anyone help me? Everytime i try to open the game, this pops up. Please help me, im desperate :c
My main account is in chapter beyond hogwarts gets an error like this, but when I open my second account which is still in year 3 there is no error like this and I can enter the game...does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening?

Both of my accounts use this mod apk

LegnaX

Platinian
Mar 13, 2023
Andorra
I fixed the issue by deleting the cache of the app inside the game.
The issue now is that I cannot log in with my main account. Everytime I try to connect with Facebook from browser, I get black screen and after pressing back, it says that the log in failed. When I try to log in using the Facebook app, it gives error when trying to log in with the mod game, but it works using the normal app, so I don't know what to do. I seem to be unable to log in with my main account on the modded game now.

LegnaX

Platinian
Mar 13, 2023
Andorra
I fixed the issue by deleting the cache of the app inside the game.
The issue now is that I cannot log in with my main account. Everytime I try to connect with Facebook from browser, I get black screen and after pressing back, it says that the log in failed. When I try to log in using the Facebook app, it gives error when trying to log in with the mod game, but it works using the normal app, so I don't know what to do. I seem to be unable to log in with my main account on the modded game now.
Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.

Pfeife

Platinian
Aug 13, 2019
Germany
Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.
The problem is that I haven't connected the game to Facebook yet. If I delete it now and install 5.2.2, my game progress is gone

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic