PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Vk_03

Platinian
Jul 25, 2022
CR
Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.
I couldn't log in fb before. So, if I do these steps now, I won't be able to load my account, right?
I don't know if try this to just open the game
I didn't give importance to it since every time I updated the app. I would keep all the information, I thought logging to fb didn't matter... Until now 🥺

What should I do?

Reactions: Hermione_2001

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.
Some people have tried that and still are getting the niffler error- despite following these instructions

franksoung103

Platinian
Sep 22, 2022
TAIWAN
  If you played the game with bluestacks or some android or ios emulator, you can download original game in google play on phone , and you will see that you can log in game.

If you are in west tower just change to other place like east tower or other places and save your game , an then go back to your emulator and open mod game, it works for me.

Reactions: Avis2000

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
  If you played the game with bluestacks or some android or ios emulator, you can download original game in google play on phone , and you will see that you can log in game.

If you are in west tower just change to other place like east tower or other places and save your game , an then go back to your emulator and open mod game, it works for me.
How can we get INTO the game with the Niffler error? And w/o this mod, we can NOT log into the game on bluestacks with OG game because when I try to log in that way with the OG game- I and others get a black screen with Facebook log in.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
But brother the update notice gets stuck in 5.2.2 version it doesn't let you in the game how can we open it then??
Please reply with a solution
The solution, which we have been posting on almost every single page for the last 48 hours, is to BE PATIENT. The Niffler error is a bug related to a feature that Jam City is testing on random players - it's also interfering with the 5.2.2 trick that you have to use to log in for the first time. Supposedly, a fix will be released on Monday and players who were affected by this glitch will be able to resume playing then. There is literally nothing any of us can do until JC fixes it.

Please spam the "Like" button on this post so more users will see it!

franksoung103

Platinian
Sep 22, 2022
TAIWAN
The solution, which we have been posting on almost every single page for the last 48 hours, is to BE PATIENT. The Niffler error is a bug related to a feature that Jam City is testing on random players - it's also interfering with the 5.2.2 trick that you have to use to log in for the first time. Supposedly, a fix will be released on Monday and players who were affected by this glitch will be able to resume playing then. There is literally nothing any of us can do until JC fixes it.

Please spam the "Like" button on this post so more users will see it!
Bro, I have to say i am not lying , i know some guys lie and teach them wrong solution , but not me.

You are right about jc problem i respect that

Reactions: aserebim and Zilwa
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic