PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

franksoung103

Platinian
Sep 22, 2022
TAIWAN
i can prove that i solve the problem and the solution is someone mention in page 613 or 612 .

this is mine issue in 2/11 on sunday midnight .by the way i cut my id on screen.
1707719976197.png

this pic is that i just screenshot, it can prove my comment

1707720264243.png

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
Guys please read through the forum carefully and there will be answer, there is 2 different issues that have to be dealt

<1> Log in with Facebook
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game. (I prefer clear storage in app setting)
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

Some how after this step you can open the game and it had other issue: Niffer Error Location

<2> Niffer Error Solution
1-Use any other phone/emulator to install original game from Google Play Store
2-Log in with your FB account (it work for me and some other)
3-You will be in game screen, take all the event window, then move to other location
4-Save game manually
5-Go back to your mod game and open it

Please read the comment carefully

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
The solution, which we have been posting on almost every single page for the last 48 hours, is to BE PATIENT. The Niffler error is a bug related to a feature that Jam City is testing on random players - it's also interfering with the 5.2.2 trick that you have to use to log in for the first time. Supposedly, a fix will be released on Monday and players who were affected by this glitch will be able to resume playing then. There is literally nothing any of us can do until JC fixes it.

Please spam the "Like" button on this post so more users will see it!
"I DID MY WAITING!!!"

Reactions: cakeicake

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
because after 5.2.2 version , if you log in game and try to connect fb , it will show you black screen .In normal situation you have to down load fb app in google play, you will get error issue when you open OG game.

SO this is the solution,after you download normal game app on phone and log in game and change places to save game,you have to download 5.2.2 version go mod connect fb and ignore update message and log in game , then close your game.After you do this , you have to download new update version 7.4.0 and click your cursor and pull the 7.4.0 go mod apk to screen and cover original game app and then you can log in game.

Importantly , you guys shouldn't uninstall go game , if you did that someone say you will get big problem about your orginal game save.

why it happened ? Because the new creature expendition activity beta version some guys like us don't get this beta version and JC not doing their job to let the bug happen, that why we get the dumb error issue.

Forgive my poor English
Thanks for this! Your solution helped me and now I can play again!

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
Whenever I tried any facebook login solutions, none of them worked for me so I am stuck with waiting. I hope they'll fix it - only other option I saw (on reddit) is to ask support but that's obviously out of question.

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
does anyone have any tips to avoid being banned? i know about the no pets, but what about story progression and doing lots of 8 hour classes?

sia4166

Rookie
Aug 12, 2023
india
Guys please read through the forum carefully and there will be answer, there is 2 different issues that have to be dealt

<1> Log in with Facebook
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game. (I prefer clear storage in app setting)
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

Some how after this step you can open the game and it had other issue: Niffer Error Location

<2> Niffer Error Solution
1-Use any other phone/emulator to install original game from Google Play Store
2-Log in with your FB account (it work for me and some other)
3-You will be in game screen, take all the event window, then move to other location
4-Save game manually
5-Go back to your mod game and open it

Please read the comment carefully
What should I do if i never connected my game to fb before? Is there a way to do it now, because if i uninstall my game to download 5.2.2 version, i will loose all my progress and will have to start from the beginning. Someone please help!

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
What should I do if i never connected my game to fb before? Is there a way to do it now, because if i uninstall my game to download 5.2.2 version, i will loose all my progress and will have to start from the beginning. Someone please help!
What is your problem?
You cannot log in the game or something else?

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
What is your problem?
You cannot log in the game or something else?
I think what he means is that he can't login to the game with 5.7.0 version and he never connect his game to Facebook before, so he afraid that if he uninstall the game and download the 5.2.2 version he will lose all the progress before and have to start all over again from year 1

Akami

Platinian
Mar 24, 2018
Middle
I think what he means is that he can't login to the game with 5.7.0 version and he never connect his game to Facebook before, so he afraid that if he uninstall the game and download the 5.2.2 version he will lose all the progress before and have to start all over again from year 1
Makes sense since the "fix" suggested relays on deleting the catche... wouldn't that also whipe any progress since no backups where made?

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
does anyone have any tips to avoid being banned? i know about the no pets, but what about story progression and doing lots of 8 hour classes?
As far as I know you should be fine with the progression and classes - or at least haven't heard anything bad about them.
I know only the events, you should avoid Full Marks and House Pride events, they can easily result in ban. I have read that the best is to not even log in during the event just to be sure. But maybe someone else can tell it more accurately for you.

Can you tell me about the no pet thing? Because I have pets and I want to know how would that maybe backfire on me? Thank you in advamce.

Akami

Platinian
Mar 24, 2018
Middle
As far as I know you should be fine with the progression and classes - or at least haven't heard anything bad about them.
I know only the events, you should avoid Full Marks and House Pride events, they can easily result in ban. I have read that the best is to not even log in during the event just to be sure. But maybe someone else can tell it more accurately for you.

Can you tell me about the no pet thing? Because I have pets and I want to know how would that maybe backfire on me? Thank you in advamce.
Doing full marks is pointless period if you're using the mod you don't get anything from that event. Also I have had full pets for about 6months and I haven't been banned, unknown if that's just luck though.

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia

Having all pets will not make your account into target of the ban, i also have all pets for a year now, but i haven't got banned at all

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic