PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

LovelyPeaches

Rookie
Feb 13, 2024
Never mind! I managed to go back to the start of the game by clearing all data from the app. Apparently it doesn't do that when uninstalling.
I got banned too! How did you do that? I tried deleting the game's data in the app settings but it didn't work.

Dnmele

Rookie
Feb 10, 2022
Perú
I can't select the events option, does anyone know how I can fix it? It is the only thing that does not work, everything else works fine.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Yeah, but i can't get into the game. The banned sign always pops up in the loading screen. How do i start the game from scratch again?
You probably need to uninstall Facebook (which you shouldn't have installed on a device with a modded .apk anyway) and sign in through a throwaway account on your phone's browser. Then, if I had to guess, you'll have to go through the whole process of installing v5.2.2 of the mod, logging into your new account, installing the latest version over that, etc.

Renatuh

Platinian
Nov 15, 2023
Never mind! I managed to go back to the start of the game by clearing all data from the app. Apparently it doesn't do that when uninstalling.
Nope, I opted out of the game thinking it was fixed and I could go through the opening sequence later. Now it's back to the old code (maybe that's the player id?) in the top right hand corner of the loading screen and I get the you're banned message again. Someone please tell me how to start over 😭

Reactions: Kirixin

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
For anyone who can't open their Events tab, just wait for this accursed event to pass by. This new type of Creature Expedition is meant for Beta Testing and I notice the bug really afflicted players who haven't reached Beyond Hogwarts yet (my main works just fine). If you want to buy something from BB, access it through the game's in-store. This SS is from my alternate account.
IMG-20240215-WA0003.jpg

Kirixin

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
Vietnam
Nope, I opted out of the game thinking it was fixed and I could go through the opening sequence later. Now it's back to the old code (maybe that's the player id?) in the top right hand corner of the loading screen and I get the you're banned message again. Someone please tell me how to start over 😭
I guess the best way to play the game again with mod is starting it on the different phone 🥲 i am in year 4 and i lost so many cute outfits 🥲

Reactions: kiascarlet

Raiden420

Platinian
Feb 18, 2021
Germany
Hello. Does anybody have the issue, that some events are not starting? With events, I mean those story events e.g. becoming an animagus. I am in year 3 chapter 6 and still did not get it. I wanted to replay the game, where I can pace a little bit faster and play these events again but they are not starting.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hello. Does anybody have the issue, that some events are not starting? With events, I mean those story events e.g. becoming an animagus. I am in year 3 chapter 6 and still did not get it. I wanted to replay the game, where I can pace a little bit faster and play these events again but they are not starting.
If you missed or failed a TLSQ from back when you used to play, you either have to reactivate it in the Memory Book menu or wait for Jam City to retrigger the quest themselves (only happens once in a while). Do not try to contact their support team, they will know you cheated and ban you within 24 hours.

Adorebelle

Platinian
Dec 24, 2019
Sweden
Thank you for that. I've been waiting to figure out what's going on. How much longer is that event going for? It doesn't say on the screenshot.
maybe in the next hour bcs i see it will end soon and the event notification says there is an event ending in 1 hour. let's pray the bug will gone after that😩🙏🏻

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
If you are speed running, take note that there's a grace period of 24 hours between TLSQs. Unless you use GG to bypass the grace period, you will have to wait after each TLSQ before the next one is triggered.

Reactions: kiascarlet

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I am kinda new here, so what exactly is GG and TLSQ? And Wow Thank you guys for the quick replys :D
Game Guardian is a hack tool. Some kind of cheat engine for android user. TLSQ is Time Limited Side Quest in Hogwarts Mystery. It's self-explanatory. E.g. like the one you've mentioned: Becoming an Animagus. It's TLSQ.

Raiden420

Platinian
Feb 18, 2021
Germany
Hey guys, someday I found an excel file with a guid on what attribute lvl is needed for each year and each chapter, as well as the minimum friend level for certain occasion. Does someone know about that, bc I found a reddit thread but that excel file is blocked so I can't get it.

omega59

Platinian
Jan 23, 2024
Hello, thanks for this game. Just wondering if there will be a new update to come, since we are at v.73.0.233.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic