PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi, sorry to bother yall.

But I just wanna get a few things straight. If someone could shine a light on this, I'll be grateful.

I know about the not logging in during house pride / crest / the bingo game. and staying under 600 energy.

But say I'm skimming through the story, and using gems to bypass the wait time, will that trigger bans?

What if I'm using gems to buy clothing / notebooks? Will that trigger bans?

What if I buy all the creatures / pets available, will that trigger bans?

Will buying from brilliant bargains trigger bans?

I just want to know, what I actually have the freedom of doing in this app, without triggering a ban.
I made a throwaway account early last year to test memory editing for the game, and using this modded apk (plus game guardian to max attributes and friendship etc... and to skip tlsq 24 hour timer) I progressed from year 1 to year 7 in about 2 months. I bought all of the pets and clothes from the shop using the gem cheat, and most of the creatures (the ones with a story quest at least). I also used the gem cheat to buy from brilliant bargains and to get the keys for magical milestones every month.

I still have the account now, and have never been banned on any of my accounts. While I can't say that you are 100% safe from getting banned, I can say that so long as you don't log in during a group event, don't store massive amounts of energy, and don't contact support in any way, you should be as safe as is possible with this mod.

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
I made a throwaway account early last year to test memory editing for the game, and using this modded apk (plus game guardian to max attributes and friendship etc... and to skip tlsq 24 hour timer) I progressed from year 1 to year 7 in about 2 months. I bought all of the pets and clothes from the shop using the gem cheat, and most of the creatures (the ones with a story quest at least). I also used the gem cheat to buy from brilliant bargains and to get the keys for magical milestones every month.

I still have the account now, and have never been banned on any of my accounts. While I can't say that you are 100% safe from getting banned, I can say that so long as you don't log in during a group event, don't store massive amounts of energy, and don't contact support in any way, you should be as safe as is possible with this mod.

Okay if you don't mind, by massive amounts of energy, do you mean days and hours passing with more than 600? because sometimes awards pile up fast and you end up with more than 600, but i heard as long as you spend it right away, it's fine?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Okay if you don't mind, by massive amounts of energy, do you mean days and hours passing with more than 600? because sometimes awards pile up fast and you end up with more than 600, but i heard as long as you spend it right away, it's fine?
The 600 energy "limit" was mentioned by a dataminer a few years ago. What happens is that when you cross 600 energy and haven't spent real money on the game, your account gets flagged. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are cheating, but it does mean that in group events you will get sorted with other flagged players.

On my throwaway account I have passed 600 energy quite a bit, as the game seems to just throw energy at you these days. The most energy I've had on that account is 2000ish. It's almost impossible to avoid the 600 energy limit now, but so long as you avoid group events it won't really matter.

It's still good practice to try and keep your energy amounts reasonable. I've seen people post screenshots of them with like 100000 energy, and then a few days later posting about how they were banned. It's possible that they logged on in a full marks or house pride without realizing it, but I don't think that having unrealistically high numbers is safe, and with the energy hack with this apk there's really no reason to stockpile that high.

The best advice that I can give is that if you do pass 600 energy accidentally, just use it in a lesson or gathering food and try to get back below 600 as soon as possible. That way you are not going to accumulate too much in the long run.

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
The 600 energy "limit" was mentioned by a dataminer a few years ago. What happens is that when you cross 600 energy and haven't spent real money on the game, your account gets flagged. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are cheating, but it does mean that in group events you will get sorted with other flagged players.

On my throwaway account I have passed 600 energy quite a bit, as the game seems to just throw energy at you these days. The most energy I've had on that account is 2000ish. It's almost impossible to avoid the 600 energy limit now, but so long as you avoid group events it won't really matter.

It's still good practice to try and keep your energy amounts reasonable. I've seen people post screenshots of them with like 100000 energy, and then a few days later posting about how they were banned. It's possible that they logged on in a full marks or house pride without realizing it, but I don't think that having unrealistically high numbers is safe, and with the energy hack with this apk there's really no reason to stockpile that high.

The best advice that I can give is that if you do pass 600 energy accidentally, just use it in a lesson or gathering food and try to get back below 600 as soon as possible. That way you are not going to accumulate too much in the long run.
First of all, thank you so much for being patient with me. I had my first ever account banned, that's why I wanna make sure this time around, I'm doing things right.

I was in fifth year, and this was years ago, and I took the game up again.

For notebooks, is there a cap? I have around 400 of each types of notebooks, if that's flaggable, I'll turn it off.

Reactions: BrianPo

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
First of all, thank you so much for being patient with me. I had my first ever account banned, that's why I wanna make sure this time around, I'm doing things right.

I was in fifth year, and this was years ago, and I took the game up again.

For notebooks, is there a cap? I have around 400 of each types of notebooks, if that's flaggable, I'll turn it off.
On my accounts, I have around 2000 of each notebook and 10000ish pages. You are alright with 400.

With how often brilliant bargains is these days you don't need to stockpile.

Reactions: ZackSynder1456

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
One more thing, crests and star events are grouped right? Should I avoid those as well as full marks and house points?
Only full marks and house pride are "group" events. Club constellation is technically an online event, but it's not a group event (no one can report you) so is safe, or at least I've not heard of anyone being banned.

The crests and star events are fine (I even use game guardian to memory edit my score to complete them in 1 minute).

Something that does happen rarely is a furniture trio, which has multiple events one after the other and these usually have a house pride bundled with it.

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
Only full marks and house pride are "group" events. Club constellation is technically an online event, but it's not a group event (no one can report you) so is safe, or at least I've not heard of anyone being banned.

The crests and star events are fine (I even use game guardian to memory edit my score to complete them in 1 minute).

Something that does happen rarely is a furniture trio, which has multiple events one after the other and these usually have a house pride bundled with it.
Seriously this helped so much!! I just don't want to ever progress through the story again, it's so long.

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
Now i got this error and I tried many ways to pass it but still cannot, I think this is the problem of mod apk since I can use vanila version with no problem. Luckily I just finish the TLSQ :pepe008:

1708499434890.png

Belgalen

Platinian
Dec 14, 2019
Argentina
Now i got this error and I tried many ways to pass it but still cannot, I think this is the problem of mod apk since I can use vanila version with no problem. Luckily I just finish the TLSQ :pepe008:

View attachment 604603
I was about to coment on this, i was still getting the salamander bug. I was about to give up the game but i decide to try vanilla first (finding a 5.2.2 vanilla version of the game toke some digging, i still get the black screen in fb login) and the game work perfect (through i don't think is 100% android 15 conpatible) i will have to wait for a new version of the mod.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA

View attachment 604603
There are vanilla players seeing this bug again too. It's not related to the modded client, it's just more of Jam City's incompetence at work. If it's anything like the last time, you'll have to wait until Monday to play again.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic