PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Guys, I saw this only today, @G-Bo ッ:
there are a lot of complaints from legit players too. It is just an easy way to not care about the issue.

There is no difference between the original game and mod apk file wise, every single file of this game is untouched. We work via memory injection and do not touch any of the files of the APK, they remain in the original state. If you compare the APK files, you will find every single file of the original game in the same size and code like in the mod apk.

Therefore, that statement is just a reason to not care. We cannot solve that issue for them, they have to solve it.

MoonstoneKey1283

Platinian
Jan 22, 2023
Hong Kong
I have 2 accounts that are in beyond hogwarts/ year 8.

The y7ch20 manticore bug was a while ago and is fixed for new accounts. What happened was that when y7ch20 released, the manticore lesson was accidentally available for players who were below y7ch20 at the time (sometimes even as early as y6). If a player completed the manticore lesson early then when they reached y7ch20 for the first time the game wouldn't progress to y7ch21 as the manticore lesson wasn't counting for chapter completion, and as they had already completed the lesson it wasn't available to do again.
I see. Thanks!

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
You must play with local account, they eventually catch you and your progress is destroyed. Happened to me two times.
It is entirely possible and safe to play the game with a Facebook account linked to your save. You just have to be sensible about it. Don't exceed 600 stored energy, don't play during a Full Marks or House Pride event, and don't contact the support team. Those are the three most common ways to get banned. They're not guaranteed, but they come with an increased risk.

Also that post you quoted is from two weeks ago, what are you doing lmfao

Also is it true I'll get banned if I buy too much?
Only if you go above 600 energy. As far as we're aware, you can abuse the other resource amounts as much as you like.

maxisawrus

Platinian
Mar 5, 2024
It is entirely possible and safe to play the game with a Facebook account linked to your save. You just have to be sensible about it. Don't exceed 600 stored energy, don't play during a Full Marks or House Pride event, and don't contact the support team. Those are the three most common ways to get banned. They're not guaranteed, but they come with an increased risk.

Also that post you quoted is from two weeks ago, what are you doing lmfao

Only if you go above 600 energy. As far as we're aware, you can abuse the other resource amounts as much as you like.
I've accidentally gotten 10,000 energy and played the full marks events. I'm new to this.

Does this mean I'll get banned soon?

kemafi8752

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
here
I've accidentally gotten 10,000 energy and played the full marks events. I'm new to this.

Does this mean I'll get banned soon?
From what I've seen, going over 600 energy doesn't get you banned, it just puts a flag on your account. This flag will sort you with other flagged accounts in multiplayer events. It can actually be useful; I accidentally logged in during the last FM, and was in a group with a bunch of other modded accounts, so less chance of people reporting each other.

Edit: to clarify, you still shouldn't log in during Full Marks or participate in House Pride, it's the easiest way to get reported and banned. But the flag may actually be beneficial if you find yourself in that situation.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic