PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

nisho

Rookie
Jan 25, 2022
USA
I just updated and am getting a Connect Error (Could not connect to servee 101). I just played (before updating) and everything was alright. Tried clearing cache and data, turning phone off and on, didn't work. Wifi works fine. Any idea to fix it?
Nevermind, played a little on my data and then switched back to wifi and so far it seems to have fixed the issue!

Reactions: kunal549

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
what about an exp-multiplier? i mean the grind is absolutely insane
you both can get infinite energy from the mod and you are complaining lol you can lvl up your 3 attributes pretty fast.

Has anyone ever thought about making a cheat for dueling? Like make the enemy always choose defensive/Status effects last forever/Insta kill etc.
pretty greedy, aren't you?

only thing I can complain is the time consuming needed to lvl up all 52 creatures, they have now this new creature management system that help a lot when your creatures are maxed out, but before that it is still slow to lvl them up.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Has anyone ever thought about making a cheat for dueling? Like make the enemy always choose defensive/Status effects last forever/Insta kill etc.
The Dueling Club is a scam, even if you use cheats. The game is literally scripted to make your opponents' effects occur more frequently than yours so that you'll lose more often, which then tricks players into spending more coins on duels (and then spend money on gems when they run out of coins). The spells you learn from the Dueling Club aren't even worth it in the long run, because story/TLSQ duels are stupidly easy even without using cheats. Those spells are only useful in the Dueling Club, so it becomes an entirely self-serving system. As soon as you learn Depulso in year 3, you're all set for story duels for the rest of the game.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic