PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BvbyJoker

Platinian
Feb 23, 2022
New Castle, DE
I'm not sure if anybody else has this problem, but the other day when I started up the game, I got an error code and I couldn't play the game. I uninstalled it hoping that would work, but instead, my entire save was deleted...kinda because my save is still on my other phone, but that phone is on its last legs, so I'd be lucky to run it for 30 seconds without it freezing or crashing, or both. I tried to transfer the data from my old phone but all it does is install the game and I still have to start over.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I've tried contacting support, guess what.
They replied in email this. So in a nutshell don't contact Support. My account wasn't banned. I'm still playing and going well at Y6, chapter 10 now.

In the process of investigating this, we noticed unusual behavior consistent with cheating and/or unauthorized modification in the game. This modification towards the game’s code is flagged by our system and can result in the denial of support by our customer service team.

These accounts are in violation of our Terms of Service. 
We strongly recommend against downloading any program, manipulating device settings, and/or receiving assistance from unauthorized sources for modification, as it could potentially break the game and corrupt your account. Also, using unauthorized programs run the risk of exposure to malware guising itself as free items. Authorized versions can be found on the App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore.

Additionally, please remember to never give out your account information to a stranger, even if you intend to change the password. Because we cannot support modified games or predict the behavior, you are responsible for your game even if another person performed the modification.

Please take a moment to review our Terms of Service at the end of this message. We reserve the right to ban accounts for violations without prior notice.
Did you install the original version from Play Store prior to you contacting them?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic