PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
Now that you mention it, I've read your older comment. At that time, I didn't really understand. Now it all makes sense 😂 So, your old account that had linked to one FB acc, got banned, then you made a new account using this modded APK and linked to previous FB acc and it works. When you link an acc to a used FB acc, they overwrite the old save with a new one, so it's okay to do it even if you get banned before. Thanks, you've provided a valuable information, bro.
Oh sorry, im learning english yet, so probably i just write non sense that time :p

But yeah, they ban your character, not the account. :D

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
This is what i learn from the BB that sell pages based on my experience before, at that time i was stacking pages just like this time then convert it to books so i can buy many magical creatures that i can't before because i'm short of books and i didn't get banned untill now

So what i'm assuming is, you can stack pages as much as you want and convert it to books immediately, but you need to use up the books before the events ended, if you can't used all the book then just make it remains only some amount of books so that JC didn't ban you or marked your account

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
So it's okay for us to stack so many pages but not book?
That's what I thought, but I don't dare take the risk to find out lol
but I know players who have been playing for years and have thousands of books
so I think as long as you're careful not to get your account flagged or reported you'll be fine

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
That's what I thought, but I don't dare take the risk to find out lol
but I know players who have been playing for years and have thousands of books
so I think as long as you're careful not to get your account flagged or reported you'll be fine
Actually,what's the point to stack so many pages,if you don't need books 📚 🤔 or you already have enough

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Actually,what's the point to stack so many pages,if you don't need books 📚 🤔 or you already have enough
If you missed some dueling event in the past and want all dueling spells, they are quite pricey. If one day JC decide to make another BB but you will need pages and not diamonds to buy things. If there is an event with for example outfit or dorm set you don't like but you need the other rewards like books, you can take it easy and simply buy them for the pages you saved (in limited amount). There is always 50 pages as reward in FM but you want to play it safe. Every FM you missed those are hundreds of pages you could need some day.

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
it's only enough for now but there will definitely be updates in the future
but the reason i have so many pages is because i use auto clicker, i only turned away 1 bit but when i came back it already been done
I was pretty scared at first but then nothing happened, so I don't think jc knows how many pages you have

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic