PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Hey guys, I want to ask you something from the memory book when I go to the book and go on slot adventures, what adventures are you in that I haven't done yet? Such as Shiara's adventure that I did not do, so they put it in the memory book in the Adventures section. I want to know all the adventures that are there.
Afaik, the ones in the memory book are only Hagrid's Birthday Planner and The Weird Sisters TLSQ. For Chiara's adventure (I believe its name is Lone Wolf TLSQ), it should re-trigger in Y4-Y5C16 according to spreadsheet.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Hey guys just wanted to let you know I've been banned 🥲. I just logged in during the second day of FM. Looked on the next day, some1 had 4.5k around. But I thought I would be safe. I had done 0 point. And I found this morning I can no longer play. This is your sign to not log in during FM even if you don't plan to score.
Does anyone know is there any chance I may get it back though? Any possible chance? I don't want to start over.
Again, stay safe 🥹

Reactions: Sam408

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Hey guys just wanted to let you know I've been banned 🥲. I just logged in during the second day of FM. Looked on the next day, some1 had 4.5k around. But I thought I would be safe. I had done 0 point. And I found this morning I can no longer play. This is your sign to not log in during FM even if you don't plan to score.
Does anyone know is there any chance I may get it back though? Any possible chance? I don't want to start over.
Again, stay safe 🥹
Ouch, I feel for you, bro. There are minimalist and diligent supports. Your luck this time encountered an over-diligent one. That's why mod users are STRONGLY advisable to not play during PvP events. Even if you don't actively participating.

If there's a way to recover your banned account, then this thread won't reach over 360+ comments mainly discussing on how to avoid getting banned. So yeah my friend, there you go. Just let it sit for now, maybe you'll get a motivation to start over after a while.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic