PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Yuri7642

Rookie
Jun 26, 2020
Usa
This happens when u rush the game. Its NOT related to the mod.

So, you probably have a big amount of TLSQ's pending (skipped side quests not done in hidden que)

If you want to catch up the only thing to do is wait . Unfortunately you can't choose which TLSQ backlog will trigger & there is a 24hour CD on the triggers (AFAIK)

I was literally in your shoes lol. Y4C4 & restarted because of it. Now just doing the complete chapter & the TLSQ (if there is anyone for that chapter/time)

You can use the link below and see when TLSQ's are suppose to trigger under each year:

Thanks for your answer. You're right. I was rush. But I think you shouldn't restart the game because all my TLSQs were showed up. I stopped playing at year 5 chapter 1 and all the side TLSQs were trigger. I did need 24h waiting after I was done a TLSQ

Reactions: Irilnys

Desy97

Rookie
Mar 9, 2023
Italy
for the android version the new update hasn't arrived yet? because I have a redmi 9t and I can't find the update for my phone

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic