This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

woohoo8989

Rookie
Mar 22, 2023
Malaysia
Thank you
Thank you!

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Now that pages are once again infinitely available to "buy" for gems during the brilliant bargains event, can anyone say definitely that it is safe to buy them in large quantities to stockpile?

I've searched through some of the older posts and seen people with 10's of thousands of pages, and the consensus was that converting them to books in large quantities was the thing that caused bans in some cases, but no one has said for certain.

VanillaSkyy

Support
Staff member
Support
VIP
Jan 15, 2019
Yaska's Basement
Never make something that can't be done with a non-modded apk. Buying thousands of pages doesn't sound like something normal (maybe if you're P2W, you can), so be smart and don't make that! :P
Remember: Always act like you're playing legit

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Never make something that can't be done with a non-modded apk. Buying thousands of pages doesn't sound like something normal (maybe if you're P2W, you can), so be smart and don't make that! :P
Fair enough :)

I just made it to year 6 so would be anoying to get banned at this point.

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Looool I just spammed the pages and pet food in the brilliant bargains, I wasn’t able to find info on how frequently BB happens from Google. Until JUST now when I found out about the events announcer in the discord. We’ll see if I get banned from spamming the BB box.
Very sage advice. Will follow from now on (and if I have to factory reset my phone to start over)

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
You’re a gem, thanks for sharing your experience. Yeah that’s makes total sense

Reactions: Niks3810

SMGaming

Rookie
Mar 1, 2023
Jdiwja82jjs
@G-Bo ッ Can you please add notebook hacks? For example, similar to currency hack, the notebook prices of creatures, when hack is turned on, and our notebooks, becomes 0 (actually unlimited).... If you add it, it will be a great help, not that you haven't.... TYSM

AsherDevine

Platinian
Sep 12, 2019
Philippines
When I got back into playing last December I have around a thousand pages, got some more when I took advantage of the brilliant bargain boxes events these past months. Then I think it was last month or more recently when I converted all of them to notebooks since I needed to adopt more creatures for their quests. It was right after the last Brilliant Bargains, did all of that in one sweep and my account is still active. I don't know if my very long hiatus has a factor in that or not.

AsherDevine

Platinian
Sep 12, 2019
Philippines
Also I know that I was advised to not log-in during the Full Marks event that just ended, but I had to take care of my creatures and keep the relationship multiplier. So I did still play, but I didn't turn on any cheats while doing it. I also participated during the Full Marks event and landed on the 2nd rank, the 1st ranking was around 3-4 thousand in the lead after me so I don't know if he was cheating as well. But you can practically jump and reach that amount by just doing combos and using the multiplier. So I'm not sure if the devs let's that pass since it is possible without cheats. Maybe not as fast tho? considering how fast energy cost is in the game. My energy was around a thousand, and managed to get it down into around 3 hundred after the event. I was planning to shop during the Brilliant Bargains event again but after reading a bit here now i'm scared even if I kept doing it before and not gotten banned yet.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic