PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
hi there, i downloaded multiple cloner apps, including one that used to be really popular on the play store, but was removed for being too overpowered lol. and each time, the game app would just show a black screen, even though it "installed".
yes i did get banned, my solution was to factory reset my phone (it was my grandma's old android that she left at my house) and i'm able to install this same mod and start from fresh. i logged into a burner facebook this time.
I have tried those cloner apps. They were much more of a hassle than truly helpful. I'm just glad my phone has a second space feature. So I can have more account to experiment for. Last but not least, don't forget to link your game's account to Facebook, so when you got banned you could start fresh without ever factory reset your phone. Here's the thing, you can replace your old saves in fb with a new one so you don't have to make a new fb account if you happened to get banned and have to start over.

Reactions: hajig
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic