PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Dlccoder2

Rookie
Oct 1, 2023
I see even with the update this crappy thing STILL has a login to Facebook issue and that's AFTER removing Facebook app from my device as instructed

Dlccoder2

Rookie
Oct 1, 2023
Is this the signed or unsigned version as when I try it literally forces you to update before you do anything
Doesn't work, Platin doesn't let you access 5.2.2 and 5.4.0 doesn't let you login to Facebook, I can login to Facebook with the Play store version but impossible with anything on this "Amazing Site"

Reactions: praveenapravi

Nameless2399

Rookie
Jul 5, 2022
Colombia
Is there any solution to register with Facebook log, others have the same issue with this, either login in the browser and it turns black screen or with the Facebook app it says error to log in, it has to be a solution.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic