PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Reiyame

Platinian
Apr 5, 2020
Munich
G-Bo, I really love the mod! But sadly I need to win a duel in the dueling club to continue the main story, but I can't enter it. It always tells me "event is over" and kicks me out every time. :( and I hope I don't have to delete it cuz of it

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
G-Bo, I really love the mod! But sadly I need to win a duel in the dueling club to continue the main story, but I can't enter it. It always tells me "event is over" and kicks me out every time. :( and I hope I don't have to delete it cuz of it
It's not mod's fault but game's, because I don't have this problem but some people who are playing this game without mod has the same problem. Sadly it's random. You could try write on support, but hide the mod icon first.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic