PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Souske

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 10, 2021
New York
Don't log in during Full Marks at all, as you are automatically sorted into a group when you log in.

During House Pride you can log in, but don't gain any house points or else you will be sorted into a group.

During group activities if one person in a group is reported all people in the group are checked. That is why you should avoid getting sorted into a group.

I never got a ban playing full marks & house pride - even tho there was someone who gathered insane amount of points iny grp.

HunterMK

Platinian
Sep 9, 2023
Hello!
When I open the game and then try to login with my facebook, the app stop working, the screen keep staying black and nothing happens. This way I cant playing.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic