PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
That's the difference between us: you DELETED it, mine got BANNED. I'm not going to be able to play again unless I either factory reset my device, root my device and change the Device ID or use an app like Parallel Space (which really only slows down how smoothly the game runs since there's 2 apps running at once)
If you have an android phone you can make a New user profile and use the app from there.
It creates a new ID without BS but the only issue Is needing to enter It and leaving evertike you use the app

Neveronnow

Platinian
Mar 19, 2022
US
That's the difference between us: you DELETED it, mine got BANNED. I'm not going to be able to play again unless I either factory reset my device, root my device and change the Device ID or use an app like Parallel Space (which really only slows down how smoothly the game runs since there's 2 apps running at once)
Don't know where you got this idea from my man. I too got banned, and just immediately began playing with a brand new account on the same phone (may have reinstalled the app to stat a new account) and have had no issues.

Side note, but can someone confirm that the Gem Timeskip is working on the newest version of the app? There were some issues there for a while and I dont want to update and break it.

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Don't know where you got this idea from my man. I too got banned, and just immediately began playing with a brand new account on the same phone (may have reinstalled the app to stat a new account) and have had no issues.

Side note, but can someone confirm that the Gem Timeskip is working on the newest version of the app? There were some issues there for a while and I dont want to update and break it.
It works fine for me, i never have a problem on Gem timeskip

Reactions: Neveronnow

Redd Pyre

Platinian
Oct 13, 2017
Silent Hill
Hi. How do I make it stop this crap:

So I can buy the pets and clothes and level up? It's happened in every single version of the mod I've used, and I'm really tired of it. What am I doing wrong? I know it must be something I'm doing, please help.

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
Hi. How do I make it stop this crap:

So I can buy the pets and clothes and level up? It's happened in every single version of the mod I've used, and I'm really tired of it. What am I doing wrong? I know it must be something I'm doing, please help.
It looks like you don't own the actual cat yet, yet are trying to buy the skin for it, hence it saying it can't find the requirements. Tha first cat in menu in your pic above is the actual cat (the ginger orange one with leopard spots. You have to get that cat first before the other skins will unlock for purchase - the unlock shop cheat you have turn on is overriding the lock, but it can't override you needing the actual pet first.

It might still throw an error if you try to buy the actual cat directly in the shop menu with cheats on, Move around Hogwarts, you will encounter the cat hanging around one of the areas and you can adopt it from there (same with the owl - i found that one first, the cat showed up second for me.

Barto150

Platinian
Jun 22, 2022
Poland
Uninstall the game from Your phone,
Install it again,
Create new character,
Play tutorial,
Open Settings to link Your account,
Link it to Facebook,
When asked about earlier save just click to use the new one.

It's not that hard 😉

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
Uninstall the game from Your phone,
Install it again,
Create new character,
Play tutorial,
Open Settings to link Your account,
Link it to Facebook,
When asked about earlier save just click to use the new one.

It's not that hard 😉
It's not that easy, I got banned as well but i cant even reach the character editor, let alone the linking account.
I got it around by creating a second profilo on the phone but to this day I still can't reset ID

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic