PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Souske

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 10, 2021
New York
bro, by the chocolate frog event the currency hack doesn't work anymore it gives the same error as the notes (did earlier). it worked before this update. tried it while only the currency hack was active.

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
Hi. So I'm currently playing on Year 7 and I got stuck here. Basically the Ministry of Magic task requires me to go to Great Hall to Talk to Barnaby. But when I go to the Great Hall, the only prompt to click is Meal with a Friend. Which I can not go through since I'm have to finished my assignment first. But when I go back to the assignment, it cannot be clicked. And when I go back to the Great Hall to choose Talk to Barnaby, it keeps going to Meal with a Friend that I cannot do. I tried uninstalling the app, re-installed, unlink my Facebook account, restart the phone, but nothing worked. Any other features are working well, but I can not continue my assignment and proceed with the story. Please help, anyone? Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
G-Bo ッ will update it,just wait a little :)
Ah, I see. Thanks a lot! This game is not playable without your MOD ❤ I can imagine how many thousands of dollars I spent if it wasn't for your MOD. You made happiness for Potterheads anywhere despite of money and social class. That is a very noble to do. Thank you so much!

Reactions: K4sum1

Aiearth

Rookie
Jun 9, 2022
France
is there a way to go from year 1 to 6 directly? I was banned on my old savegame and I was at year 6 and I don't hide you that I don't want to start from the beginning...

Souske

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 10, 2021
New York
Hi. So I'm currently playing on Year 7 and I got stuck here. Basically the Ministry of Magic task requires me to go to Great Hall to Talk to Barnaby. But when I go to the Great Hall, the only prompt to click is Meal with a Friend. Which I can not go through since I'm have to finished my assignment first. But when I go back to the assignment, it cannot be clicked. And when I go back to the Great Hall to choose Talk to Barnaby, it keeps going to Meal with a Friend that I cannot do. I tried uninstalling the app, re-installed, unlink my Facebook account, restart the phone, but nothing worked. Any other features are working well, but I can not continue my assignment and proceed with the story. Please help, anyone? Many thanks in advance!
it probably isn't released yet

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic