PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
Hey guys just wanted to let you know I've been banned 🥲. I just logged in during the second day of FM. Looked on the next day, some1 had 4.5k around. But I thought I would be safe. I had done 0 point. And I found this morning I can no longer play. This is your sign to not log in during FM even if you don't plan to score.
Does anyone know is there any chance I may get it back though? Any possible chance? I don't want to start over.
Again, stay safe 🥹
if someone on your group cheats, JC watches that group and RIP

Esdeath52

Rookie
Dec 26, 2022
France
Hey guys just wanted to let you know I've been banned 🥲. I just logged in during the second day of FM. Looked on the next day, some1 had 4.5k around. But I thought I would be safe. I had done 0 point. And I found this morning I can no longer play. This is your sign to not log in during FM even if you don't plan to score.
Does anyone know is there any chance I may get it back though? Any possible chance? I don't want to start over.
Again, stay safe 🥹
That's why I'm very careful. I participate but I make sure to stay down the rankings while earning points to earn small rewards but no more or so I avoid playing the game until the event ends. There are a lot of players who play the original game, without mods and find themselves banned because JC felt their points were too high compared to others. They just used their coins and gems plus their own real money. Prevention message (even if has already been said): It is strongly discouraged to participate in the FM if you play with the mod. Always favor the original version for FM.

I don't know if you will be able to recover your account but I'm really sorry for you :(

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
That's why I'm very careful. I participate but I make sure to stay down the rankings while earning points to earn small rewards but no more or so I avoid playing the game until the event ends. There are a lot of players who play the original game, without mods and find themselves banned because JC felt their points were too high compared to others. They just used their coins and gems plus their own real money. Prevention message (even if has already been said): It is strongly discouraged to participate in the FM if you play with the mod. Always favor the original version for FM.

I don't know if you will be able to recover your account but I'm really sorry for you :(
Be careful, even if you stay low, if your group has one cheater and any other member of it reports him, they gonna look at every player on the group and you're going to be ban.
People who spends lots of gems to win and get ban, well they just talk to support and they have their accounts back

Esdeath52

Rookie
Dec 26, 2022
France
Be careful, even if you stay low, if your group has one cheater and any other member of it reports him, they gonna look at every player on the group and you're going to be ban.
People who spends lots of gems to win and get ban, well they just talk to support and they have their accounts back
Thanks for the warning and since seeing his or her message, I've decided not to participate in it at all and to avoid playing the game altogether until it's over. After, I also play the version without mod. So I alternate between the two. Regarding this FM that ended, there was no report, no banishment and points were not that high. At least in my ranking.
Unfortunately not for everyone. Some still haven't recovered their accounts for several months or even more than a year when they had sent emails to JC with supporting evidence that they had not cheated at all. Hoping their problem has been resolved since the time I saw their posts on Reddit and other sites.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic